Chapter 64

Shu Ning has always worried that the two families cannot accept the fact that he and Wei Mingzheng are together.

When he became an adult, Shu Ning believed that he could no longer fall in love. After all, his love with Wei Mingzheng had not committed any crime. Since he is already intimate, he should always announce the truth.

So, after buying many things for Cai Qin and having fun with her, Shu Ning took advantage of the better atmosphere and asked quietly: “Cai Cai, I want to tell you something.”

“What’s the matter?” Cai Qin asked.
Shu Ning stuffed a toy car into Shu Yang’s hand and said to Shu Yang: “Yang Yang, go play with auntie.”

The aunt took Shu Yang and left.
Only Shu Ning and Cai Qin were left in the living room. Shu Ning swallowed and said, “Mom…”

Tsai Qin sensed his nervousness and gradually became serious, “What do you want to say?,"

Shu Ning took a deep breath and said something that had been brewed a long time ago, “I am dating Ming Zheng.”
Cai Qin was stunned.

Seeing that she didn’t respond, Shu Ning whispered: “We are in love.”

Cai Qin said, rubbing her eyebrows, “You are together.”

Shu Ning was ready for her to roar a long time ago, surprised by her calmness, and said, “Yes.”

Cai Qin nodded, “Yeah.”

……Um?

That’s it?

Shu Ning opened her eyes wide, “Mom, I’m in love with Ming Zheng.”

“I know.” Cai Qin said.

Shu Ning was even more surprised, “You know? When did you know?”

Cai Qin: “I guessed it.”

“Guess?”

“You dangle under my nose for two days, I’m not a fool.”

Shu Ning: “…”

Shu Ning was silent for a moment, sitting opposite Cai Qin, with his hands and feet neatly placed, “Mom, what do you think?”
“What else can I think?” Cai Qin rubbed his eyebrows. “You both are my heart, who can I blame?”

Shu Ning lowered her head.

Seeing him sad, Cai Qin smiled and said, “Don’t be sad. I didn’t mean to blame you. When I first found out, I didn’t know what to do. I was shocked. I deliberately checked a lot of knowledge in this area. Learned a lot slowly."

“As long as my son can be happy, what does it matter? I also want Ming Zheng to be happy, it’s not easy for him.”

Shu Ning raised her head in surprise, her eyes slowly turning red, “Mom…”

He didn’t expect that Cai Qin would have known it a long time ago. Even though he was shocked, he did not scold him and Wei Mingzheng. Instead, he first checked the information and understood the content. It is really difficult to have such enlightened parents in the world.

Shu Ning couldn’t help but reached out and hugged Cai Qin, tears streaming down slowly.
Cai Qin hugged him and said, “Don’t cry, how old a person is still crying.”

Shu Ning wiped away her tears and asked, “What about Dad, does he know?”

“I told him that he was a bit old-fashioned, thinking that the two men could not give birth to a child, so he was reluctant.” Cai Qin said, “However, he didn’t stop you from being together with Ming Zheng, but I’m worried about what to do if you have no offspring in the future.”