Chapter Ten

Demetri, Lucy, Alec, Caius, Felix left for Forks two days later and did so without making a decision as they didn't want to tip off the Cullens to their arrival. "How are you doing darling?" Demetri asked Lucy as they sat on the plane "I'm ok although I wish I didn't have to see them again" "I know but I'm with you and after today they will no longer be a problem" He replied and pressed his lips to hers in a sweet kiss.

Caius, Lucy and the guards arrived at the Cullen's house early evening, Caius walked up the steps to the front door and knocked "Hello Caius, this is an unexpected surprise" Carlisle greeted him as he opened the front door "Carlisle. Yes, well this is not a social visit" Caius replied, looking over his shoulder and nodding at the guards and Lucy standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Would you like to come in?" Carlisle asked, stepping aside to allow him in. Caius stepped inside the house whilst the others stayed outside. Caius made his way upstairs and saw all of the Cullens sitting in the living room, his eyes darkened as he spoke "OUTSIDE NOW!" He roared at the room and Esme flinched, something Caius noticed "Apologies, Esme. I am not here for you, Carlisle or Ness" Esme nodded at him in response.

Carlisle and Esme stood on the steps of the house and watched as their children gathered together on the gravel driveway as ordered by Caius. Alec held out his arms, hands facing upwards as grey mist left his fingers surrounding the teenage Cullens, rendering them immobile as he stripped their senses away, with the exception of Ness, Edward and Bella. Ness moved to stand beside Lucy, who was standing next to Caius.

Felix restrained Edward, forcing him to watch as Demetri ripped Bella apart slowly; her left arm being removed first, followed by her right arm and she screamed out in pain "You should've left my Lucy alone" Demetri said to Bella as he tore her arms away. Edward growled at Demetri and tried to move, causing Felix to tighten his hold on him. Demetri smiled wickedly at Edward as he punched Bella hard in the stomach, the sound of china cracking filled the air as Bella doubled over in pain and Demetri ripped her head away in one quick movement. Edward growled again and thrashed in Felix's hold "You're next mind reader" Felix growled in his ear and continued to hold him tightly. Demetri walked over to Edward and removed his head and threw it aside. Felix let his body drop to the floor and began building a bonfire as Demetri tore Edward's arms and legs from his body and threw them towards Bella's armless and headless torso.

Demetri looked over to Lucy not sure what to expect as she had never seen this side of him before and was surprised when she smiled at him. "I told you they'd pay for hurting you darling" "I know Dem" She replied and watched as he turned his attention to the other Cullen children.

"I told my brothers you Cullens would pay for what you did to Lucy" Caius stood there with a smug smile on his face and watched as Felix and Demetri made their way over to Alec. Demetri reached out and grabbed Alice by the throat and yanked her towards him "You're next Miss crystal ball" His other hand made its way to her neck and he squeezed hard, cracks forming beneath his hands and rising up her neck to her face and down towards her shoulders. He continued to squeeze and he felt her neck break and pieces crumbled to the floor. He jerked his hands quickly and her head came free from her cracked neck. He laughed and turned to face her mate.

Alec had given Jasper back his sight just in time for him to see Demetri crush Alice's head in his hands, the broken shards joining the pieces of her neck on the floor. Jasper howled in pain as he watched his mate being crushed to death. "Now you know what it is like to lose your mate. But luckily for you it will only last during your final moments on this earth, whereas for me the feeling lasted for months. I never knew if I'd ever get to be with her." Demetri pointed over to Lucy and Jasper growled at him again but couldn't move as Felix had him on his knees in front of the tracker. "Your wife and Bella couldn't just let us be. They just had to meddle, tell my mate more lies about me, upset her all over again. They had her doubting my love for her all over again." He continued as he pulled Jasper's arms off. "Felix" Demetri nodded at his friend who made quick work of removing the empath's head.