Chapter Twelve

Once back at the castle Demetri put his evening of romance into action. He led Lucy up to the roof where there was a large blanket laid out on the floor, a picnic basket and extra blankets placed on top. Lucy noticed that fairy lights had been strung around the potted plants casting a low glow that helped set the mood. "How did you?" Lucy asked, clearly surprised "I got Gianna to prepare a selection of your favourite things and bring the basket up here ready for when we got back" "Aww Dem, you're amazing. Thank you" She grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her, pouring her love for him into the kiss. He smiled down at her "You are my entire world darling, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you and I wanted to show you how much you mean to me because I know you are giving up a lot to be with me forever" He kissed her and noticed the tears pooling at the corner of her eyes "There isn't anyone else I'd want to spend forever with. I don't look at what I'm giving up, I look at what I'm gaining...you..." She pressed her lips to his "...an eternity by the side of the man I love" He wrapped his arms around her and held close as he kissed her "I love you so much Lucy" "I love you too Dem."

Once Lucy had eaten some of the food Gianna had made for her and Demetri had drunk the blood she had packed for him they cuddled up and watched the sunset. Lucy turned in his arms slightly "Make love to me under the stars" Her voice a soft whisper in his ear "Gladly" He whispered back and gently turned her head a little so he could kiss her. He laid her down on the blanket and hovered over her, supporting his weight on one arm. He captured her lips with his and she took his bottom lip between her teeth before slipping her tongue into his mouth. They both moaned into the kiss as their hands explored each other's bodies over their clothes, neither of them in a rush. Demetri grinded against her and she could feel his clothed erection against her skin, her hand cupped his ass and she squeezed earning a low growl from him. He pulled away and unbuttoned his trousers pushing them down and watched as she sat up and pulled her dress up over her head before leaning forward to remove his shirt. She pressed her lips to his neck leaving a trail of kisses down to his chest and he closed his eyes enjoying the feel of warm lips on his skin.

He slowly entered her stopping once fully inside her so she could adjust to him "I love how you feel wrapped around me cara mia, so warm and tight" He whispered in her ear "I love how you feel inside me Dem" She replied low and he began moving in and out of her slowly, filling her deeply with every gentle thrust. He took his time making love to her, showing her how much he loved her; how much he wanted her. He left a trail of kisses up her neck to her ear, where he nibbled it gently before kissing his way back down to her shoulders. Lucy couldn't help the low moan that escaped her lips and Demetri smiled into the next kiss, her fingers moving through his hair before she laid her hands on his shoulders.

Lucy felt the knot forming in her abdomen and another soft moan passed her lips as his head dipped down to take one of her nipples into his mouth, giving it a flick of his tongue before doing the same to her other nipple. "I'm so close" "I know, come for me cara" His hands caressing her soft skin as he continued to make love to her. Lucy felt the knot break; her orgasm washing over her completely. The feeling of her walls clenching around him tipped him over the edge and he came inside her. He continued to move within her riding out their climaxes together, before stilling and remaining inside her. He rolled them onto their sides and wrapped his arms around her holding her close. "I love you Dem" "I Love you too."

They got dressed and made their back to their room and once inside they shared a shower together one last time before he turned her. They changed into pyjamas and climbed into bed, Lucy snuggling up to him. Once Lucy fell asleep Demetri rolled her onto her back and brushed her hair aside giving him access to her neck. He placed a few open mouth kisses to her neck before biting her and letting his venom enter her system "See you in three days mi amore" He laid beside her for the rest of the night with one arm wrapped around her, holding her close as she slept one final time.