Chapter 29

In the practice room...

Nara's pov

I was staring at myself through the huge mirror while waiting for the others to start the practice. After a few minutes, Niki came as he sighed and laid on the couch making me chuckled.

"So Niki's here, shall we start?", Jungwon spoke while stretching his arms.

"Sure, you guys can tell me what I have to do", I respond with an excitement.

"Great! We already had decide the positions, practiced the choreo, then last thing we need to do today is to teach you your part! Let's go!", Jungwon, the awesome cute leader said as I nodded as response.

"You had watched Boy In Luv music video right? There's a part where Jimin, Jin and Jungkook sunbaenim singing together before the high notes come, you will enter the stage that time, and Heeseung which your hero for this concert will give you a flower and you just have to act romantic! Easy right?", Jungwon explained.

"Wow that's really easy, I think I can do it", I replied.

"Okay if that's it let's start!", Heeseung said as they went to their place while Jay is turning on the radio. Then, it begins.

FLASHBACK

Heeseung's pov

"Guys, I just remembered, about the concert this weekend, who's going to be our female lead, I think we haven't decide it yet", Jake spoke as everyone brings their attention to him.

"Oh yeah....I forgot about it. I thought that I want to discuss about it with you guys", Jungwon said.

"Just take one of our staff can't we?", Sunghoon suggested.

"That's a good idea!", Jay replied.

"Oh guys.....how about...we take Nara as our female lead?", Sunoo spoke making everyone smile while looking at me. Aish...he thought of the same thing as Jungwon. Did they planned something?

"W-what..?", I stuttered.

"Hyung, you're okay with it right? Perhaps, you're the one who'll be the hero in this concert, this is your chance hyung!", Niki said making me clear my throat uncontrollably.

"Chance? C-chance for what?", I looked down embarrassedly.

"Hyung don't act dumb, we can clearly see you're blushing right now, what Niki meant is, this is your chance to make your first move, I mean, it's a perfect chance, you really want to experience that don't you?", Jake said.

"Ugh guys....it will be embarrassing if Nara don't feel the same as I do, she will be uncomfortable", I explained.

"Aish this boy, whatever you say, you're still the concert's hero, so you still have to act with her", Jungwon sighed while grabbing a pack of chocolate bar.

"Fine...if you guys say so...I'm on it", I nodded.

"Yay this is our eldest!", Jay said as all of us laughed while Jay is brushing my hair harshly.

END OF FLASHBACK

_

Nara's POV

I'm focusing on them who's dancing Boy In Luv choreo beautifully, I mean the dance is harsh but they make it look beautiful though. My eyes suddenly lands on Heeseung. I was staring at his beautiful face features making me admire them without even realising....

"Nara you're up!", Jungwon squealed making me a bit flinch as I fixed my blouse.

_

Timeskip

"Wow you're doing really great Nara, and you're really good at acting too", Heeseung said as I looked down shyly.

"Well I've always wanted to be an actor, it's a good thing that I tried right?", I said.

"Of course it is, trust me everyone will love our performance, and I hope we get an award. Well, Best New Male Group Awards!", Jungwon said excitedly.

"I know you guys will win that, I just knew it, you guys are awesome. My mouth are wide open while watching your practice earlier", I said while making a surprised gestures.

"By the way, do you still have to go to the college? Sorry I'm just asking", Sunoo asked.

"Well, I wanted to, but my mom won't let me so....I just had to tell Jiyeon about it.....honestly I felt really bad....", I said. Plus, her college is in gangnam, where my dad lives.....

"No it's okay, just like you said, how far can they be right? Jiyeon is okay, she's strong, but not stronger than you", Jay said teasingly.

"Aish haha.....Well, I think I can go now, my mom told me to come home early today, and I can't wait to tell her that you guys invited me to join the stage!", I said excitedly.

"Bye guys!", I grabbed my handbag and went to the exit.

"Bye Nara stay safe", said all of them in sync making me chuckled.