CHAPTER-38

HEY PEOPLE!!!!

HAPPY READING.......

#################################

LOCATION : LIFELINE HOSPITALS, MUMBAI

Dazzlers are in manik's ward within no time nandini went to freshen up in her cabin. Soon after freshen up she came to manik's ward. Manik wanted to ask something to nandini but couldn't.

N : cabir bhai everything ready for tender?

C : yes everything is ready nandu

N : did you change those points which I have stated

C : yes done

Ar : ma'am we have a good news

M : what's that arjun

Ar : manik sir got the businessman of the year award, and tomorrow is the award function.

N : we will go for that but I wont allow manik to step out of the house for next 1 week.

M : okay fine I wont go but you will take that award on my behalf

N : how can I take that

M : why not your are my better half and soul mate so you have every right to take that award, not only that I want to come front and show our faces to the world as infinity industries ceo.

N : okay fine I will. Bhai and arjun lets go we are getting late, Xavier take care of everyone.

Saying that nandini with cabir and arjun went to tender office to file a tender.

LOCATION : TENDER OFFICE, MUMBAI

Fab5 and abhi are in tender office sitting in the meeting hall and waiting for the results with other company heads as they submitted their tender quotation already.

D : see NM is not here

Ma : yeah we told you not to take tension but you wont listen right

Mu : abhi she wont come so just calm down our parents are also coming next week right

A : you don't know about her

Soon after abhi completed his dialogue they hear gasps around them and saw everyone are seeing only in one particular direction. When they saw in that direction the blood in their veins dried as they saw NM is walking with her own aura towards them.

NM after ignoring the gasps and gazes she directly went to the first row with her right side cabir and left side arjun. After NM sat in first row beside abhi and fab5 arjun placed the tender and now everyone are gossiping about NM.

After what felt an eternity tender results are announced.

Ten : good morning ladies and gentlemen so the tender results are up. All quoted good for the tender but the best was only one. So the tender goes to infinity industries. please complete the formalities infinity industries.

After listening that fab5 and abhi were shocked as they quoted the least but how come infinity industries got the project. Seeing their reaction nandini smirked and went to complete formalities.

Nandini after completing formalities came towards fab5 and abhi.

N : so how was that bhai

Sarcasm was clearly shown in nandini's words.

A : nandu what was that, that tender was for us

N : haww but I got that tender not only that I will tell you one secret. I also got mine and manik's dream project which you snatched.

A : what

N : yes Mr. Murthy don't get shocked.

A : but how did you get that project. That project was closed for the second time right

N : yes that too because of you but guess what NM and MANIK is back in to business 2 years back and NM has started her game, so how can you think that project wont come to our hands.

Mu : who the hell is NM and why are you scared about her abhi don't forget you are ceo of murthy industries.

N : who the hell made her ceo arjun this dumb head is your selection Mr. Murthy well I pity you she is the ceo of one of the top company still she don't know who NM is how pathetic. And she don't even know who is the ceo of murthy industries.

A : nandu no

N : no let her know she is your girlfriend right so miss. Mehra I am nandini murthy ceo of murthy industries, daughter of raman murthy and ishita raman murthy, founders of murthy industries and unfortunately I am your boyfriend's cousin to be precise his sister.

Mu : what

N : yes and unlike you I have lots of work so please excuse me and lets meet tomorrow in award function. Bye

With that nandini moved towards lifeline hospital with arjun and cabir.

LOCATION : LIFELINE HOSPITAL, MUMBAI

Nandini soon reached to manik's ward and saw him talking to karan and krystal.

N : hello guys

M : you are back jaan

N : yes mani so lets pack your things its time for your discharge

Na : nandu where is cabir

N : he is looking after discharge formalities navu

Na : okay

M : there he is

N : bhai everything done

C : yes we can take him

M : thank god I can get out of this bed

After checking manik properly nandini took him to jannat.

LOCATION : JANNAT, MUMBAI

In living room dazzlers along with arjun chit chatting with each other but manik is lost somewhere else, seeing this nandini sighs hard knowing what was going in his mind, so she thought to tell him everything.

Nandini held manik hands in her hands making him to come in his senses.

N (lovingly) : mani

M : haa jaan

N : let it out mani ask me whatever you want I will answer everything today

M : ........

############################

PRECAP : nandini parents death and manik mom death secrets revealed

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☺☺☺