{2} Good Things Must Be Said 3 Times

Author's note at the end

Comments are appreciated

~~~

Caiyi Town

"Jiang Cheng, Jiang Cheng~ I heard that Gusu's infamous wine Tianzi Xiao* is selling here~"

"Wei Wuxian! If your purpose to come here is only to get drunk then go home!"

Among the bustling city, friendly banter can be heard from a group of white Gusu Lan's visiting disciples' robes. The Jiangs just arrive half a sichen** ago.

"Remember your attitude and don't bring shame to the Jiang Clan, do you understand?" Jiang Wanyin sternly reminds the group of Jiang disciples. He then turns around to start lecturing Wei Wuxian when...

"And Wei Wuxia...-"

... There's no Wei Wuxian insight.

"WEI WUXIAN!!"

The boy that Jiang Heir is looking for is enjoying the fragrant, sweet, and mellow taste of Tianzi Xiao on a boat. The boy is heading to the inn where the group of Jiang disciples stayed in his first (i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶r̶d̶?̶) life and intending to book the inn first before the Jins will have the chance to book it.

"I hope those golden peacocks won't arrive first." He lets out a long sigh.

Just as he finished the sentence, from afar, he can see a group of familiar arrogant aura with vermillion marks heading to the inn he intended to book first.

Riding his sword, Wei Wuxian fastly flies and lands in front of the inn entrance, blocking the Jins from entering the inn.

"You scoundrel! A lowly life like you shouldn't block our way, the Jins!" said Jin Zixuan's cousin Jin Zixun.

Wei Wuxian, with a bored face, nonchalantly replied, "Who are you? Isn't this is a 'first to arrive first to get?"

"Y-You!"

"Zixun, enough" Jin Zixuan stops his stupid cousin from making a ruckus and causing a scene. "Wei Wuxian, what do you want" he flicks his sleeves.

"Peacock, it is a nice day to meet you here" Wei Wuxian bow so lowly to the level it is mocking the rude Jin Heir. H̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶a̶k̶ ̶"̶A̶-̶L̶i̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶a̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶ ̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶e̶ ̶s̶ ̶ ̶ ̶d̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶i̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶e̶ ̶ ̶ ̶s̶.

"Hmph. Nice day indeed. Now move from our way" Jin Zixun shoots Wei Wuxian a rude look.

Wei Wuxian, however, doesn't budge from his position instead, he shouts to the inn owner, "Sir! I will book this inn for Yunmeng Jiang disciples!" as he lands a silver pouch perfectly on the table which the inn owner is, which gets the response from the inn owner, "Of course, Gongzi. Let me prepare the rooms for you."

There are shouts from the inn owner to hurry prepare rooms for young masters.

"Well then, Peacock. It seems like you need to find another inn for you and your group to stay!" Wei Wuxian gives them a sweet and dazzling smile (for mocking purposes).

"Wei Wuxian! You-!" Jin Zixun's face is red with anger.

"Me!" Wei Wuxian cheerily answer him.

"You-! Shameless-!"