{9} Planning Disaster!!!

Author's Notes at the end.

Comments and Votes are highly appreciated.

The image above is unrelated I just thought the art is cool
(Credit: @six811217 on twitter)
~~
The next day,
Visiting Disciple Quarter.

A panicking voice is heard.

"This is bad, this is bad, this is bad. This is certainly, truly, absolutely horrible."

The Jiang Head Disciple, who had fainted and almost Qi-Deviated 6 days ago, is now whining on his bed, in his shared quarter.

Last night, he and Lan Wangji had already planned to make plans and schemes for the upcoming mess in the Jianghu and hid the paper behind the shelf in his bedroom. Regardless, instead of being discharged from the infirmary and allowed to access the Library Pavillion and the Forbidden Library, instead, medics say that he will be bound to the room he is currently staying in until they can fully confirm that Wei Wuxian is healthy enough to walk on his feet freely.

~
Currently, Wei Wuxian is lodging on the bed, one leg and one arm dangling from the wooden bed, his mind is somewhere else.

Where is Lan Zhan right now?..

How am I going to tell him that I am discharged from the infirmary and confined to this room?...

How can we access information in Library Pavilion?

Hopefully, Jiang Cheng is not distracted in class...

I hope that Peacock Jin Zixuan will be questioned with hard questions and struggling...

What bird Nie-Xiong bring to the class again last time?...

How is Shijie at home in Lotus Pier...

How am I going to convince Yu-Furen that Jiang-Shushu loves him and mend the relationship?...

I'm tempted to leave the sect but Jiang Cheng needs me to be his right-hand man. But should I?

I feel more accepted into the family when I was living with the last 50 When Remnants. Ahh... Those were good days to reminisce.

But the Jiang family... Even though a lot of times Yu-Furen whips me and Jiang-Shushu doesn't stop here, become Jiang Cheng's anger subject and Shijie...

Wei Wuxian's face scrunches up, thinking of something.

I remember Qing-Jie once told me that even though she has a weak core (which she is), she will help and train to protect Wen Ning and him. Shijie has a weak core but... Both of them are. So how one becomes a medical genius while the other one is a subject of mockery?

A memory of him giving a punch to Jin Zixuan on his face pops up in his mind.

He said to everyone in the room that Shijie is plain and boring. That's rude and I'm mad of course.-

-But what about Peaco- Jin Zixuan's point of view? Has anyone ever thought about his position? A forced marriage with someone who loves him yet never meets him. How could he trust?

He changes his position to sit on the bed and buried his face in his own hands

aaaaaaaaa

I'm getting old, am I not? Thinking, thinking, and thinking. Heaven Officials above! Please give me my ignorant, foolish and naive younger self's personality back!!!

Wei Wuxian slumped back on his bed, his leg longings forward and backwards, face pouting like a child doesn't have the candy that he wants.

I'm craving Tianzi Xiao. Wonder if Nie-Xiong can help me to buy some from Caiyi Town.