Naked Normal:Everyone is doing it!

Psychology said this is normal.I have nothing against the people of Science.In fact this is my dream field"Psychology".

The sexual desire we feel is normal.It could happen to anyone.The people with no religion and maybe some people from other religion agreed to the people of Science.They validated it as a normal feeling.

But what is the definition of normal? Is it majority? Almost everyone is doing it? It's not normal to talk dirty but since almost everyone is talking dirty,it is viewed now as a cool phrase.How did these filthy words become cool?

See? Your forbidden desire is normal,so you have this mindset that okay I will do it since everyone is engaging on it.Oh thank God that is still normal,I thought what I feel is an alien feeling.

But you are a Muslim.You guard your private parts,but you can't guard your thoughts. You are validating this dirty act from the other belief(maybe, we are not really sure if the other religion considered this taboo thing as normal) or worst for people with no religion. But are you happy,knowing that you are not different from everyone? Does it make you calm that almost everyone has experienced the roller coaster ride? And now that you learn that it is normal could this mean that it is permissible? Or not sinful?

Let me run back to the starting line,yes the theory says it's normal,but no one fits perfectly to the theory.If science tells you that you are this,some points fit but not all of it.What I mean is, we are not all normal,what's normal to you might not be normal to me.

Gossiping in science is socializing.It also connotes a healthy mind.But gossiping in Islam is backbiting,or worst, slandering.

Loneliness viewed as one of the signs of depression but there are some people with happy face who are still depressed.

Knowing that this act isn't permissible,that this act is sinful, is a mercy from Allah. When you know it is wrong you will try your might to avoid it. Doing this and doing that to relieve yourself isn't normal in Islam,this is what shaitan commands you to do,it's like enjoy now burn later.

If it is your religion that told you it is not permissible don't do it,do your best to avoid it.If Allah sees that you are trying ,he will remove you from your dirty world. If he can see that you are really trying even though that you are weak to fight this urge desire, you will soon overcome it because of his mercy.

Remember our handsome prophet Yusuf(pbuh).He was also tempted but he immediately sought refuge from Allah.He chose to be a prisoner in this world than a prisoner in the hereafter.