Naked Advice: Easier said than done

“Try to be on my position, trust me you will feel powerless to stop yourself to ride the lewd vehicle”. I know you are going to tell me these famous lines of those people who didn't try to change themselves. I got reminded with this beautiful statement, and I quote, “If Allah doesn't change your situation,he wants you to change yourself".

First, know where your censored thoughts originated from. Is it from the porn you watch? Is it from the book you read? Or is it from the picture you see? Or your gallbladder is full, but you didn't pee?

Watching porn can lead to addiction. Be it an anime,a real female and male reproductive system.Be it a making of the fetus or zygote,or be it the process of fertilization.

I am using scientific words here because it is cool this way.I mean cleaner this way.

Here's the thing. Animalistic videos are now easy to access. It is also easy to corrupt your premature mind.Yes, your mind is still premature,no matter how old you are,you are still in the process of learning.

So let's learn to use our weapon so that we will never say this mantra again, "it's easier said than done".

For porn video, shaking butts, crawling on the pole, combat it with Islamic lectures. Subscribe to merciful servant, bayyina and other YouTube channels that could show you about Islamic teaching. When you subscribe to it even you are watching the nasty videos, this recommendation will still appear and though you ignore it because you are entertaining yourself at the moment,the caption from that Islamic videos will stay longer in your mind. So even you are watching a porn, the other side of your brain is absorbing that Islamic caption until you will lose interest on the video that once made you excited.

If your active volcano down there brought by the book you read, combat it with an Islamic book or a book that could guide you to the Islamic teachings.

And last if that molten lava was a result of the picture you see, open some image of Islamic quotes or open the holy Qur'an, but if you didn't know how to read, read the English translation or try to go the site named al-islam.org(if I am not mistaken). Or type your question on Islamic sites, where the answer given to you was being backed up by authentic hadith or verses from the holy Qur'an, and it was being answered by a Muslim scholar, a Mufti or a Shiek, please ask the right people, the right site not the people with no religion or the people from other religion.

Lastly,the real last topic for this chapter.If your gallbladder is full,for god’s sake “pee!”.It's good for your kidney. Take care of your kidney,, please.

Bear in your mind that there are many things that are useful to do than masturbating(astaghfirullah).

Yes, it's easier said than done, but in a nutshell, we all know that, YOU CAN'T CONTROL IT BECAUSE YOU LET IT CONTROL YOU.