54. The next few months...

I decided to move in to Lando's house, I felt safe there and he was glad I did. I saw Lando at the Austrian GP, but instead of being near him, I was near Danny, I was working on Danny's side of the crew, they were all lovely people. Lando and I only spoke once, he asked about my move into his house and about George. They weren't long conversations but they were something. George and I took things slow, we barely saw each other but when we did we spent every second together. My parents came with me to Silverstone, my mum wasn't a fan but my dad almost cried at the amount of fun he had. 

George took me to Dubai and finally said he loved me, I wasn't ready to say it back and he knew I wasn't and took it surprisingly well. It was approaching the end of the season, George and Lando were fighting for P4 and it was close. It was a week until Abu Dhabi and every second of everyday I felt sick. George and Lando started to become a bit uneasy with each other now, they both were kind of digging at each other. Lilli and Lando were still together, they barely hang out at all and Lilli had already cheated on him twice which did surprise anyone but he still stayed with her he can dump her this weekend if he wants, I think he's planning on it, Alex has been talking to him in Monaco and he makes every excuse to not see her. Lando even forgot her birthday, which made fans start to believe they weren't actually dating, I wonder if he would tell them they were fake dating. For my 18th birthday, I went out for dinner with my parents and George and when I got home a present was at the doorstep. A beautiful gold butterfly necklace was in the box. 'Hope you like it, have a lovely 18th Y/n. All yours - L'  The feelings began to come back when he put 'all yours' on the note. George asked me who gave me the necklace, I didn't want him to be weirded out so I just said a friend gave it to me as a birthday present. 

-------------

Sorry this wasn't long! Just to let you know the most you and George have done is kiss and slept in the same bed :)