{Chapter 4}

Lucifer POV:

I managed to get my schedule from the office and find my locker, and get to my first class with not too much trouble. Sadly, that was short lived because the teacher, Mrs. Davidson, told me to stand in front of the whole class. "Now please tell everyone your name and three facts about yourself" she told me. "My name is Lucifer Rouge Swan. People who don't like my first name call me Rouge. I like skateboarding and surfing. I play the guitar and sing. I love to listen to music" I tell everyone then quickly make my way to the only seat open which is in the back next to a guy who can pass as a bodybuilder. The guy turns to me with a smile on his face "Hi, I'm Emmett Cullen" he says sticking his hand out. "Hi, I'm Lucifer, as you might have heard" I say as I shook his hand also with a smile on my face. We both turn back to front of the room when the teacher starts talking about the lesson for today, but Emmett and I did keep talking quietly getting to know each other.

After four classes, I had lunch. I ended up sitting with a guy I met named James and some of his friends. I went through the lunch line and got the terrible substance they call "food" here then made my way to the table in the corner I spotted James at. Seeing me James stands from his seat to great me and introduce me to everyone else. "Sup Lucifer. Hey guys, this is Lucifer. Lucifer this is Brian, Zacky, Jacoby, Luca, and Toni" James says while pointing to each person. I just waved at them with a small smirk on my face and sat in the seat James pulled over for me. We all got to talking about motorcycles and music before the whole cafeteria went quiet behind me. I turned my head to see what was going on when the doors to see the hottest people on the planet walk in. "Who are they?" I ask not turning around and interrupting Zacky's story of some crazy guitar solo him and Brian cooked up yesterday. Everybody turns to see what I am talk about and some even let out a chuckle. "Those are the Cullens. They are the adopted and fostered kids of Dr. Cullen and his wife. That big muscle guy is Emmett and the girl beside him is his sister/best friend Rosalie everyone thought that they were dating for a while but no one had any proof. The tiny girl is Alice everyone says she is weird. I think she just drinks to much coffee and she is dating Jasper, the blond who looks like he would rather die than be here. and last is Edward the loner, no girlfriend, weird one." Toni explains giving me the dirt on the beautiful family. "Rosalie is HOT" is the only thing that managed to come out of my mouth, leading to everyone at our table to let out some laughs. "Yea she is but she doesn't talk to anyone other than her siblings. Actually, the whole family keeps to themselves" Toni says while trying to breathe. I turn to peek at Rosalie only to see her looking at me too. She had a straight face so I couldn't even tell what she was thinking. Was she mad? Happy? Upset? So, I sent her a friendly smile and turned back to my group to talk about plans for this weekend to go to a concert and they invited me to come with them. I was going to say okay, but then they said the concert was of my favorite bands, Papa Roach and Five Finger Death Punch, and I couldn't contain my excitement. I started moving around in my seat and smiling like an idiot for the rest of lunch.

Rosalie POV:

Sitting with my family at lunch I was listening to my mate and the people he is eating with. I was thankful for the fact he was sitting with people who didn't judge us, unlike the gossip group his sister decided to befriend. I caught eyes with Lucifer a few times throughout lunch and he always gave me a friendly smile, which was a nice change from the looks everyone else gives my family and I. When I heard about the concert though I did get a little panicked, I mean what if he gets hurt in the crowd or something, but I couldn't help the small smile that made its way on to my face when he started acting like a child on Christmas morning. "You are so screwed" Jasper said out of nowhere. "Shut up Jaz" I say shooting a glare at him. Before we could start an argument, the bell rung for us to go back to class.

Lucifer POV:

I had Jacoby in my next class so we ended up walking together. Entering the classroom, I saw Rosalie there with an empty seat next to her. the teacher welcomed me and signed my slip before directing me to sit in the last open seat, the one right next to Rosalie. I sat down and turned to face her

"Hi. My name is Lucifer"