Epilogue

After Lucifer sadly passed away, everyone was affected. The kings handed down the sentence of death. The three kings decided that Isabella would die of a painful death first in a way to further punish Edward and Alice. Isabella was killed by being stabbed repeatedly and slowly dyed in a puddle of her own blood. Alice was next. She dyed by having her arms and legs torn off one by one then set on fire with her head attached as to have her be in the most amount of pain she could be in. Edward was last. As he was one of the main ones who planned everything then his death would be even worse. His arms and legs were taken off one by one just like Alice but his limbs were left by his body so that he can fix himself then have another torn off and kept the cycle going everyday for a month to add in the pain of him still being held in the same room as Isabella and Alice's dead bodies. After Edward was finally set on fire and killed then the guards left Isabella's body in the woods where it would be found.

Charlie stayed in his house depressed for two weeks before he decided that Lucifer deserved justice and went back on the hunt for Isabella. The manhunt went on for two and a half weeks before Isabella was found tortured and killed. Nobody in Forks felt sorry for the evil teenager. The hunt was still on for Edward and Alice though, but of course their bodies would never be seen by the humans. After the death of both his children Charlie ended up drinking himself to death and having a large funeral and being buried at La Push cemetery.

Rosalie was there for Isabella's, Alice's, and Edward's deaths. The day Edward had died marked three weeks after Lucifer's death and Rosalie couldn't take it anymore. She begged the kings on her knees to kill her because she couldn't live without her mate. Even though it was hard, the kings knew the worst thing they could ever do is make Rosalie stay alive. The kings agreed and quickly beheaded her and set her on fire so as to not cause more pain on top of the heartache she already felt.

The remaining Cullen coven moved to Alaska, never setting foot in Forks, Washington again.