4. Family wants me? (Edited)

Here, I'm sitting in the police station and waiting for my assigned child care officer, I don't know what it's called but yeah, I'll live with her till my DNA reports are out and matched, and if my dna doesn't match with anyone then, I'll go to foster home.

The officer earlier, I got to know her name was Harley. She even gave me a juice bottle.

I was suddenly Interrupted from my
thoughts.

"You must be Eliza. Hii... I'm Hailey. Your going to live with me till we find any relative." A lady introduced herself.

Hailey is like my height atleast 5'8 and has blonde hair. She's quite pretty. To be honest, very pretty.

"Your reports are going to come out in few hours and then we'll try to match." She continued.

"Hii" I just replied timidly.

She smiled and hold out her hand for me to take but i just stood there and looked at her hand like it's a weapon which will attack me anytime now. She eventually retreated her hand back. She's trying not to scare me and actually looking sweet. But who am I kidding. One thing that uncle and Sam had taught me is that i can never trust anyone.

"Let's go" She said.

She signalled something to officer Harley and she smiled to me and then me and Hailey went out.

We walked to a certain car and then we drove off to God knows where.

"I'm really sorry for your loss" She tried to communicate.

"Don't be. It's ok." I replied not wanting to talk.

15 min later we reached a house and it was one story house but beautiful.

"Let's go, you must be hungry and tired. I'll prepare dinner and then you can sleep. I have spare rooms."

"No, actually I'm not hungry, I'm quite full." I denied her offer because I drank a bottle of juice and it was more than enough of what I eat in a whole day and also don't want to give any trouble to her.

"How come you're not hungry. Officer Harley told me that you drank only one small bottle of juice and didn't eat anything whole day. Is your health okay? " She said.

"W- Well yeah... That I actually ate alot in the morning before I.. I discovered this news and so yeah... Umm.. I'm not that hungry" I lied.

She inspected me and then said,
"Ohh... Okay. As you wish. "

I knew she didn't buy my lie because I am so skinny and have dark circles. Luckily I was wearing makeup to hide my face bruises.

Hailey showed me a room and honestly it's beautiful. Like it's been so long that i would have actually slept on a bed.

She suddenly turned to me and said,"Since it is late today, we'll go tomorrow to your house to pick up the spare clothes you need, okay?"

I looked at her and nodded and said "okay".

I thanked her and she left after closing the door behind her.

I laid on the bed but sleep was not found in my eyes.

It was almost 8 and also I'll not be going to school for now and if you don't know then I live in America,
Florida.

I have a little bit knowledge of Russian language because of Ivan, my best friend. He's from Russia so yeah he taught me a little bit Russian.

I'm regretting on why I didn't go to school today. Atleast i would have met Ivan and now I don't know if I'll meet him again or not.

I'm missing my aunt and mom alot right now.