Prologue

I like the rain it makes me feel like I'm not crying alone. It's like magic spell that temporarily washes my doubts away.

That's the last thing I remember my mom saying to me before she took her own life.

I gasped and sprung up hitting my head against the metallic bars of my forever prison.

I gritted my teeth as I felt the overwhelming urge to scream. To feel my throat sting and that metallic taste of blood form in my senses.

I was always like this I'm timid and shy but I will be damned if I let myself play as some blood suckers toy.

Ugh

I slam my fist on the bar of the door only too be zapped in the neck my hand flung too my neck as I clasped a hold of this wretched collar.

I heard snickering behind my prison to see the fat over bearing gut fucking blood sucker

Yup that's right you statistic freak of a vampire you would find delight in a woman being shocked and electriced in the neck.

"What's wrong Birdy? Bad dream?"

HA! You know me too well too know I won't snap back.

"YEAH I SAW YOUR UGLY MUG AND FOUND MYSELF GOUGING MY OWN EYES OUT!"

Welp that pissed him off as he snarled and unlocked my prison and took me to the toy room pulling me by my hair and dragging me behind him.

I was placed on the floor, knees propped,  back faced towards his, hands cuffed to the floor.

1

WHIP

2

WHIP

3

WHIP

4

WHIP

.....

32

WHIP

....

This went in tell I lost count my body tingling but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of letting him hear me scream and wither in pain.

Each whip sound signaling another part of my back flesh ripping open I could feel my blood running down my back to my legs too the puddle I now see has reached my eyesight.

It finally stopped and I was picked up by my hair and dragged into my own prison once again. A few minutes later my consciousness slipping in and out of my view I felt a pair of hands on me I looked at the one person that was always nice too me.

Another pet that was trapped here waiting for his next master.

"Damn V... You need to tread carefully okay I'm fearful next time won't be as easy."

And with that my vision became black as I fell into a deep nightmare.