Chapter 4: um what now

Crew's mansion

Crew's pov-

I couldn't help but chuckle as my pet gaped out the window at her new home. Yes I'm not like other vampires as she keeps saying but what can I say I don't care for formalities and what not but I will act the part for my family's image sake at least.

The door opened as max bowed at me I stepped out and held my hand out for Verena. "Come pet." She took my hand and stepped out of the car her timid side showing I didn't understand why tell she was looking at her appearance. Ah right I need to get her changed. "Come we will go to the room I have some clothes you may change into if you want." She followed me and up to the top floor to my room... Well our room now.

"That closet is yours go pick an outfit I have a meeting in a few minutes I need to attend too once your freshened up and all dressed and ready to go your head maid will come and get you to escort you too me once in my office act don't forget the name you can call me. Now see you in a few."

She huffed and rolled her eyes. I shook my head oh yes I was definitely going to have fun.

.......

It's been about 15 minutes now and there was a knock at my office door. "Enter." It was my pets maid she curtsied and announced Verena's presence. My undead heart once again beat to a rhythm seeing her choice of outfit.

She walked over to me and sat on my lap as she was instructed as she looks at me "I hope your pleased with my outfit, and appearance choice m'lord

She walked over to me and sat on my lap as she was instructed as she looks at me "I hope your pleased with my outfit, and appearance choice m'lord." I smiled at her and fixed her to where she was straddling me and also because she looked nervous so instead of that happening I allowed her to have her back towards the others as she only sees me.
"I am very pleased my pet." She smiled and played with her ribbons as I continued with my meeting.

An hour had passed and the meeting was still going I looked down to my pet to see her tracing my hand tattoo. I decided to whisper in her ear. "Pet are you hungry?" She looked at me and nodded I smiled and pressed my ipad in her hand she looked at me confused. "Go ahead and pick what you want and tap the green button then after a while it'll be brought too you." She beamed from ear too ear and did as instructed as she placed my iPad back on the desk she looked like her neck was hurting so I used my hand and placed her head to lay on my chest she stilled for a moment and then relaxed as she played with my tattoo hand again.

I chuckled shaking my head she can be entertained with the littlest things. A few minutes passed and a maid came in with a tray of food as she placed it Infront of me I nodded and the maid left I let verena turn so she can eat I was in the middle of a conversation when I felt a tap on my hand "yes pet?" She offered me a cup of red liquid I looked at her surprised. Did she order a glass of blood for me? I smiled down at her and chugged the glass. The warm blood trailing down my throat I placed the cup down and patted her head. That's when I heard her thoughts.

How's that for acting as a good pet huh crew

I smiled down at Verena and winked to let her know I heard she nodded her head and went back too eating.... A salad?

I bent down and whispered in her ear "pet is that all you ordered?" She sent her loud thoughts again

I'm use to just having salads with a fourth of protein

I grabbed my iPad once again still listening in on the meeting as I ordered a different food choice for my pet. No wonder she's so skinny... But yet hast meat on her thighs, a ass, and a nice rack. Huh...

The meeting had finally ended as everyone congratulated me on having such a good manure pet. This caused Verna to yet again send a thought my way.

HA IM NOT MANURED AT ALL BUT EH SURE

This caused me too chuckle. A while after one of the Maide's came with a tray of chicken and soda along with my whisky. Verena looked at me once the maid left. "What's this crew?" "This is your food pet I'm not having you live off of salad." I was surprised at what happened next she smiled and patted my face. "Thanks" I chuckled and switched her from my lap to sit on top of my desk as she ate and I filled out paper work. I was lost into my work and looked at the clock too see it was almost morning I looked at my pet who was reading the paper work I was signing.

"Pet it's time for bed." She stretched her arms above her head and jumped off the desk as she waited for me. I chuckled and walked with her besides me too the room. Once arriving into the room I told her she can change and I'd be in the shower.

I walked out the bathroom after a while and saw the bed was empty only too see Verena laying on the sofa in my room looking out the window. I swear maybe I shouldn't have bought her all these numbers

"Pet ready for bed?" She looked at me and nodded about to lay down I picked her up and placed her on the bed

"Pet ready for bed?" She looked at me and nodded about to lay down I picked her up and placed her on the bed. "Your sleeping in here with me." "Uhm what now you crazy vampire freak!" I chuckled and gave her a serious look she sighed and nodded her head. "Goodnight pet" "night ass."

Oooh yes fun indeed