Chapter 2: I'm sorry how much

Pic above is what Verena is wearing

Verena's Pov:

"You ready V?"

I looked at Lucas and smiled as I took his hand and gave it a slight squeeze

"No worries I'm sure lu that some hot vamp chick will pick you."

Lucas has never hated vampires. In fact I think he adored them. Me on the other hand I don't know how I feel I just know I hate some of these leeches and others I'm not sure about but I won't let any of these asses know that.

Lucas caught my attention once again with a chuckle

"God V your so stupid." He flicks my head I hiss and glare at him with a pout. He smiles and shakes his head as he kisses my forehead.

"You know damn well I'm gay." I smiled at winked "yes but some hot chick always means some hot dude and even hotter dic--" Lucas cover my mouth and stared at the per shop owner that was glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and removed Lucas hand. "Well you know the rest. Good luck luc luv ya." He gave me a hug and entered the stage first it was the male 'pets' then females.

I walked closer too the opening of the stage ignoring the death glare from the shop owner as I saw luc was next he looked back at me and I threw him a wink he smiled and straightened his back.

It's not that we were happy to be sold off but this was our last chance and if we weren't sold off tonight tomorrow we become blood slaves. And that is not an option for me. I was tranced back into reality when I heard the gravel pond.

"Sold to Lady amilia for $15,000!" My eyes went wide damn. Lucas smiled sadly at me and I shook my head and puffed out my chest he smiled and walked down the steps too his new master making one final glance my way.

I sigh good for you luc

Now it was the girls turn and of course I was saved for the end of the line. I glared holes into the shop owners head luckily his brother was selling us off he's much nicer.

I was zoned out again thinking about what's gonna happen to me... Only until I was pushed I looked back to see the shop owner gritting his teeth I didn't understand why tell I looked and saw the auctioneer looking down my way.

Shit it was my turn now

I walked onto the stage with the collar around my neck and the chains around my ankles of course I was the only one that had these damn chains.

The auctioneer started to announce the bidding. "This lovely creature is number 55 Verena Vanadey as you see her profile Infront of you you can see just what it says is true. Including the O positive blood." I didn't bother looking down hell no I will look all of you in the eyes. And so I did.

Until my eyes landed on a pair of red ones that looked like a bright red applewood color. I was tranced and I couldn't break eye contact. Until the auctioneer spoke once again.

"As you can see she has a few destingueshing features, such ass this belly button ring, these tattoos, a few ear piercings, and last but not least a tounge pricing. All which of course can be removed or covered if you want it to be."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Causing a few leeches to chuckle. I felt a tug on my collar and looked at the shop keeper who had came up in stage sneer at me. I shrunk back a little then stuck my tounge out and looked at him my crystal blue ball glistening in the light.

The auctioneer cleared his throat clearly uncomfortable and regained his composure as he looked out towards the crowd again. " Now let's start this bidding off do I hear $10,000?"

And like that the room went crazy and the bidding started going that was until there was a chilling voice who spoke with elegance and calmness.

"$1,000,000!"

My eyes snapped to the crowd to see the red applewood eyes looking at me.

Holy shit he's crazy paying that much

"S-Sold to lord Dawson, for $1,000,000!"