Chapter 6: Yup Nope

^Verena hairstyle^

Crew's POV

I

smiled as I looked at my pet sound asleep on my torso. I was saddened when she said it felt like I abandoned her. I know I've been distant but that's because I'm a sick fuck who's gone up and fell for her. I've fallen in love with my pet. And what she saw with Alice was me taking out my frustration. I never thought she saw it. Not until she just told me.

Ugh I'm am ass.

Crew

I looked down ready too answer my pet too see she wasn't awake then I heard her loud and clear.

Crew don't leave me please

I gripped onto my pet tighter. Never I will never leave you my pet. She was starting to shake and I felt wet pool around my torso I quickly wiped my pets tears and shook her awake.

"Love wake up... Pet... "

She sat up so quick she didn't notice out position with her straddling my half naked form. She looked down at me then my naked torso and wide eyed. She looked away but not before checking me out.

Holy God like man has abs and a six pack...mmmm..

I chuckled I'll pretend I didn't hear her thoughts just then.

"Pet?" Her eyes snapped to mine as her face tainted with pink. "U-um... Y-yes?" I chuckled and watched as she went to get off me I kept her in place if she moved off my member would definitely be showing through my sweats. And if she moved back she'd feel him. "Don't move for a second okay." "O-okay crew... But why?" She looked at me with those innocent eyes. Then it hit me.... I wonder how my pet would react

I smiled and pushed her back a little too where her crotch was sitting on mine her eyes wide and mouth clasped shut. "O-oh that's why" I chuckled and nodded my head. "Do be a good obedient pet and don't move for master for just a little ok."

She smiled at me. But not the cute girl smiled the wicked scheming smile. She looked at me and I went too say something but before I can she grinded herself against me. She gasped and once again she did it, I gripped her hips. "P-pet I may not be able to control myself if you don't stop." She smiled and got off me. I thought she was done until she came back to the bed and whispered in my ear. "Mmmm I guess my master doesn't like to have fun with his pet guess I should just go pleasure myself in the shower right now."

Yeah nope

Before she could make her way off the bed I picked her up and placed her back on my hard on as I guided her hips up and down. Earning quiet moans from her and that just fueled me more, my own grunts of pleasure making their way out of my mouth. "My pet you just opened something you shouldn't have... Because now I can stop. I want you to grind on me pet can you do that for your master." I can tell I wasn't fully myself my eyes must be vibrant red right now showing off how turned on I was.

What I didn't expect was for my pets next words to be what they were. "Mmm yes master anything to please you so long as it's not the red head bimbo doing it." I looked at this breathtaking woman grinding on top of me as I smiled. "Mmm jealous are we kitten, I have too say...fuck...mmm... I find it....mmm so hot." I said between grunts of pleasure. She smiles and her head throws back after a few more minutes her eyes snap to mine wide and curious. I flipped her over on the bed too where I hovered her. "Baby doll?" She looked up at me "yes?" "Are you a virgin baby girl?" She blushed and looked down as she nodded her head.

"FUCK THATS SO HOT BABY.... MMMM..." I kissed her neck making her grip my shoulders. "C-crew?" "Yes baby girl?" "Should we be doing this?" That snapped me out of it real quick I sat up and pulled her onto my lap. "We shouldn't but I loose my control when I'm with you my pet." She looked down at her hands and nodded her head. "I know what you mean..." Before I can even say anything there was a knock at the door.

"ENTER." Alice walked in and looked between Verena and I. As she walked over too me I felt Verena sit in my lap. I looked down at her and chuckled sightly as I saw her face in anger and jealousy. I put my hand on her back and rubbed circles to try to calm her down to my surprise it worked. "Um... Crew baby... Why's the pet on your lap," I can feel Verena shake in my lap I spoke before my little mouthy vixen could. "I always have her on my lap I was trying to try something new this past week but realized it wasn't working. So what can I do for you Alice?" Alice looked pissed but put her slut smile on and purred her response. "I thought we can have dinner together and do something fun tonight. Please bab--." "Sorry my master already has plans." Before I can tell Verena anything she pulls me up by my hand and walks out the door.