Chapter 5: WAIT LOVE

verena's outfit

*6 months later*

Verena's POV:

It's been 6 months since I've been in this mansion it hasn't been bad Crew and I argue a lot. But we also have nice times too. At the moment I'm sitting on crews desk messing with my diamond collar.

When my neck healed Crew bought me the most beautiful collars and leashes, along with amazing body Jewelry and regular Jewelry. I smiled shaking my head at how far I have come. I sighed boredom eating away at me.

Crew looked at me and set his pen down. I can tell he was still mad at me but fuck him. "What's wrong now Verena?" Oh yeah he's definitely pissed he never used my name unless he's upset. "I'm bored Crew. But I guess your use too boredom I mean look at you!" I snapped I sighed here comes yet another fight.

Crew was up in an instant and dragging me by my hand and up to the room. He threw me on the bed and stalked towards me. "I have never once bitten you or have never once taken my anger out on you.... Hell I've never even punished you like I should fucking do.... So tell me what is it you absolutely dislike about here huh!'

Oh yeah crew was mad. But so was I. I don't know why I'm so mad about what I saw but I was. I remember that day clearly. I remember his tounge down that red headed bimbos throat. His half naked body flushed against hers. Her hands in his pants, him panting and groaning. Ugh I was pulled back into reality as I feel of hands wiping my face. I look up to see the red applewood eyes I've grown to love.... WAIT WHAT THE FUCK... LOVE!

Crew sighs and kneels Infront of me, "Ver-- pet why are you crying?" I looked away from him and sighed as I shook my head. "I-I don't know crew... I'm lonely your here but not here not like how it was. You don't even let me sit on your lap anymore, you don't lay in this bedroom anymore, you don't even eat dinner with me, you have completely abandoned your damn pet crew." Now I was yelling what the hell is up with me.

I spared a glance at Crew and saw guilt in his eyes. "Pet... I'm sorry I didn't realize... I've just been busy and with Alice here-" I threw my hands up. "Ugh it's always about her what the hell crew!" Crew rolled his eyes as he stared at me his eyes bright red his fangs itching too come out. "Verena, Alice will start to suspect that something's up if I'm always flaunting around my pet." Again I was mad "ITS NOT AS IF WERE FUCKING CREW!" He rose to his feet pacing the room.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FEISTY AND FRUSTRATING!" "ISN'T THAT WHY YOU BOUGHT ME YOU LEECH!?" "MAYBE I WAS BETTER OFF NOT BUYING YOU!" okay that stung.

Am I really that bad. God I'm an idiot. Why did I trust this I should have put my walls up. I never should have let them down. Maybe he's right I've made his life a living hell. He was probably better off not having me in his life. I'm such a fool.

Tears started flowing out of my eyes I looked at Crew to see him stiff. Maybe he's better off if I just died. He froze. He swung his head around too look at me. Guilt once again in his eyes as he reached for me and got back down kneeling in front of me. "I didn't mean that pet, I wouldn't have been better off without you, I don't regret buying you at all, I never will, please don't think these things, don't think about your death, or that your useless. I didn't mean any of what I just said pet."

I hiccupped damn crying. He smiled as he wiped my eyes. "I'll tell you what I'll eat dinner with you tonight okay?" "Really?!" I squealed he chuckled and tucked some of my hair behind my ear. "Really pet. I am so so sorry for abandoning you, I will never again pay less attention too you I promise." I smiled and threw my arms around Crew. "Thank you crew!" He pulled away from me and looked me in my eyes. "Pet?" I smiled "yes?" Crew looked down sighing then pulled me up as he sat down and setting me on his lap to where I was straddling him. "Don't ever think of your death okay please." I looked down and nodded my head. "Hey." I looked up at crew to ask him what it was only for him to kiss my forehead.

"Why have you been in such a funk huh my pet?" He emphasized the my part making me feel more relaxed. "I didn't like what I saw the other day." I said biting my lip looking down and tracing his tattooed hand that was on my hip. "What you--oh..." I felt finger guide my chin up to look at those oh so glorious red applewood eyes. His face grim. "You-uh saw that huh?" I looked at him with my no shit stare. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'

Crew sighed and looked at me. "Is this why you don't like Alice?" "Mmm to be honest yeah." Crew ran his fingers along my sides. "Pet are you a little-" I placed my hand over his mouth. And I couldn't help the words that came out "Crew drink my blood" Crew's fangs came forward as his eyes shine a bright red. He grunted. "Pet.." "please Crew... After all won't Alice suspect something if I have no signs of a bite or scar." He stilled and sighed.

Ha got him

He chuckled and flicked my forehead. "Yeah yeah you got me." I hissed and pouted at crew he smiled and shook his head as he brought my wrist up to his lips. "You will feel a sharp pain but I'll make it enjoyable afterwards I promise." I nodded and as promised there was a sharp pain and then this overwhelming feeling as if I was floating on cloud 9. I was shocked to hear myself moan. Damn it felt good. But I wasn't gonna become like most girls that get drunk from it where they want more and more till becoming addicted. But I wouldn't mind doing it again when he needs to calm down. I was brought down from my high as he retracted his fangs from my wrist and licked up the wound.

"Fuck pet your delicious. Absolutely mouth watering." I blushed at the desire in his eyes and looked down at my wrist. I was that delicious.  I felt a kiss to my temple "more so." I smiled suddenly feeling tired Crew picked me up and laid me into the bed under the covers. I made a whimpering sound causing him too look down at me. "Don't worry love I'm going too lay besides you, and when you wake up after your small nap we will go have dinner." I smiled and cuddles into his chest as he laid besides me drifting too darkness."