04 📞 ideal type and offers

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Sorry butt hole, I have no time for your crazy shits today. I have a schedule to deal with first. Like finding some victims such as yourself"

"Aww, but I wanted to meet you even in my nightmares. I'll be your Persephone and you're my Hades"

"You dream about me?"

"Oh yes, I imagined you as someone who look closed to Kenma"

"What? Really? Is that why I dreamt of a dark shadow looming over me? Is that you? A demonic figure?"

"It could be me... I'll be proud to haunt your dreams. I am the Beast and you're the Beauty. We'll dance the nightaway with our self-moving piano"

"Thanks for your service -"

"Anything for you, my ōji"

" - of annoying me with whatever comes out of your polluted mouth. And one of these days, I'm gonna call the police because a stalker is here. I don't know though if you'll be in jail, it depends on your age"

"My age? I'm perfectly young and docile and available for a villainous Prince. I'm seventeen"

"...."

"My ōji? Are you there?"

"Yeah.. I'm here. I almost dozed off in my friend's side. I'm just so tired today"

"Why? I mean, why are you tired?"

"Well, I have a job and we have to be active from the early mornings to the midnights"

"Really? That sucks... So does that mean you're older than me? Wow"

"I'm the same age.. and for one thing, this is what I want to do. I'm enjoying this. What about you?"

"I really want to meet you, that's all"

"Why would you? But considering how you're like that, you're bound to just piss me off in personal"

"Oh come on, I'm being nice and flirty. What you need is to bring down that ego a thousand down notches"

"What you need to do is to have a life, get out of your phone and stop bothering me"

"I have a life to be honest. But since the Covid happens, it died. So you're like my only source of entertainment in this cruel neighborhood"

"I'm flattered. And oh hey, maybe you should just come get a boyfriend"

"Are you suggesting yourself then?"

"Are you becoming deaf? When did I mention myself? With that confidence you have, you can find some poor boy in the street"

"Ugh, no.. I have an ideal type. Wanna know what it's like?"

"Blah blah blah.. All I know is you love some anime characters"

"My ideal type is snarky, sarcastic and has a fiery temper but smart like maybe a type of Bakugo. It reminds me of you"

"I need to go"

"Ōji - wait!"

[ beeps ]

"You're really the raisins to my cinnamon bun. An unneeded addition but I love it"