00 📞 bonus chapter

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am"

"You're really asking for my dignity here, do you know that?"

"You promise, Sushi"

"Why did I agree?"

"If you complain one more time, I swear I'm gonna leave you here"

Ni-ki laughed and pinched Y/N's cheeks admiringly, "But seriously, how can you dare suggest for us to get that cone for couples?"

"But it's Valentines!", Y/N whined and pointed towards another couple in Baskin Robbins, happily sharing the same cone in the shape of heart, "They even wore a couple's shirts while you wore a black outfit and I'm colorful here as bright as the rainbow", Y/N grumbled some more.

Ni-ki smiled and put his arms around his whining tiny girlfriend, making her closer to him, "That's overrated nowadays. I have to be unnoticeable too. Plus, we doesn't have to scream it out for the world. At least we're still together after three years"

Y/N's heart fluttered a little at what he had said. It was amazing how Ni-ki was capable of making her feel butterflies even in the simplest of things. It wasn't new to her but it still feels like it every time.

She loved everything Ni-ki made her feel.

Ni-ki rested his forehead against her and smiled his charming smile, "Fine then, let's buy it to erase that pout on your face", he grinned and pulling back before leaving the booth to buy the new promo for couples in this Valentine's day.

"God, they're all over each other.. This is a public place.. How they not just go to a hotel?", Y/N asked once Ni-ki returned and in one of the tables, an older couple is nearly making out.

"Don't mind them.. It's not like you're not all over me when we're alone", Ni-ki rolled his eyes, a small smile appearing in his face.

"I just can't help myself if you were the sweetest Sushi in the world"

Ni-ki laughed and Y/N just stared at him. She couldn't believe someone could be so perfect. She knew he was far from being perfect, flawed with his own imperfections but can any person really be perfect?

But right now, in front of her, was a boy who always made her worries fade away, looking nothing but perfect.

"Want to get out of here?", Ni-ki found himself asking.

"And go where?"

"Somewhere without any couple going at each other"

Y/N looked more than thrilled at the idea, so they finish the ice cream first before going out of the shop and walked hand in hand.

They walked around aimlessly, leaving the making out couple behind. For today's date, they were heading for Olympic Park.

Because it was Valentine's Day, there were lots of people who had come for a stroll, mostly of couple going for a picnic or to do their own things.