nine

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟰 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

Vera and Grace were taken backstage after the concert had ended, which we were both not expecting

Vera and Grace were taken backstage after the concert had ended, which we were both not expecting. But when it comes to meeting Harry Styles again, I couldn't say no. So Vera and Grace walked through a corridor that led to Harry's styling room. Once the security guard in front of us stopped, he said, "he's waiting inside," as he pointed to the door that says 'Harry Styles' in the middle. He left to do whatever security guards do.

Vera was obviously nervous out of her mind but eventually decided to knock on the door. Which a foreign accent answered with a "come in." So Vera and Grace walked inside the dressing room, and Harry was sitting on the sofa in the room as he wore brown trousers that were loose and had a corduroy texture to them, and he wore a white shirt that had some graphic on it. He had on a pair of plain black vans on his feet.

Harry had looked up from his cellphone and instantly got up as he said with a full smile with dimples on display, "Vera wasn't expecting you to be here today since you never mentioned coming to my concert when I bumped into you. At the bookstore."

"Yeah, sorry, I totally forgot since I thought it was irreverent information to know, I guess" said Vera

"And you are probably Vera's friend, correct?" said Harry as he looked towards Grace that was looking at the interrogation that was happening between harry and vera before her.

"uh, well, you could say that I'm her manager and her friend, but it was very nice to meet you in person, Mr. Styles," said Grace as she took out her hand, which Harry politely shook her hand.

"The pleasure is all mine, by the way. If you don't mind, we could look around Las Vegas since I haven't gotten the chance yet," said Harry as he had a smile on his face as he nervously touched the rings that were still on his fingers

"Well, vera might not mind, but I actually have to do something tomorrow, so I might have to get in bed early than usual," said Grace as she smiled at Harry and Vera, which earned a death glare from the actress beside her.

"Yeah, I could show you around Las Vegas since I kinda went sightseeing a few days ago with Grace," said Vera with a smile as she looked at Harry but sent death wishes towards Grace in her mind.

"Okay, that great, but first I think we should drop off Grace at her hotel, then we could go on our adventure that awaits," said Harry with a soothing tone as he went to get his coat that was on the sofa.

"Let's go," said Harry with an upbeat tone as he put on his coat.

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗽𝘄𝗸_𝗵𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟰𝟴𝟰

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗽𝘄𝗸_𝗵𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟰𝟴𝟰.𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝐡𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 Vera and Grace were spotted leaving the venue with Harry Styles!

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 i have a bad feeling to where this is leading to 😐

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 why can't she just go away
⤿ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 deadass why can't she leave the british men be. 
⤿ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 yeah she may have a reputation but we don't have to be mean to her

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 what type of witchcraft did she do on harry
⤿ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 frs like she just met the guy and Harry is already going to places with her 

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 just leave the girl alone already she's just trying to have the best time of her life and she don't need negativity

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞  leave Harry alone

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 we need to protect Harry this instance
⤿ 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 we should especially from that witch

𝐡𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 this is Harry's life and whoever he hangs out is really his choice and not our business. Vera didn't do anything wrong so please stop posting negative comments.

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯 sightseeing with Mr. Styles

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯 update we are lost help