fourty three

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

Vera was slowly waking up but instantly got a major headache which resulted in her groaning in pain when she tried to open her eyes, and she kept blinking her eyes to fix her eye site

Vera was slowly waking up but instantly got a major headache which resulted in her groaning in pain when she tried to open her eyes, and she kept blinking her eyes to fix her eye site. Then her blurry eye site slowly turned clear as Vera then looked at her side of the bedside table. She started to realize that her hotel room looked different then, instantly memories of last night came flooding in. From the alcohol to the elevator make-out session, to the clothes getting removed, and the rough sex.

Vera looked down at her naked chest, and then looked beside her and saw a sleepy disheveled naked Harry. She just couldn't believe that she was naked in bed with Harry at the moment. But Vera didn't want to face him when he woke up, she slowly got out of his hotel bed. So he wouldn't wake up from his slumber, and so she couldn't face him, and she didn't want to at all at the moment. She felt embarrassed. When she tried to move or walk it would aching pain from the soreness, but she successfully put on her clothes from last night that was scattered around the hotel room.

Vera looked over at Harry's sleepy naked tatted body as she walked over to the bed one last time before leaving. She moved a strand of his brown curly hair out of his face as she stroked his cheek, but she instantly retreated her hand away as he moved in his sleep. That's when she finally decided to leave without leaving a note and leaving a naked Harry in confusion.

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!
𝟯:𝟮𝟬 𝗽𝗺

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!𝟰:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺

𝟰:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺