fifty six

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!
𝟴:𝟬𝟭 𝗮𝗺

𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐯 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒!𝟴:𝟬𝟭 𝗮𝗺

It was barely 8:00 in the morning in Toronto, and Vera barely got any sort of sleep, but she was too excited to be back home

It was barely 8:00 in the morning in Toronto, and Vera barely got any sort of sleep, but she was too excited to be back home. At the moment she's at her dad's and stepmom's house since her mom lived kinda further from her dad's place. But, she just couldn't get herself out of her cozy and warm bed. After a few minutes, she eventually got out of bed, and she put on a fuzzy jacket since it was cold and her slippers. She walked out of her childhood bedroom into the hallway that led to the kitchen and living room. Once she walked into the kitchen, she saw her younger sister Lara eating a bowl of cereal. Yes, she still lives with my dad and his wife. No, duh, she's still a minor.

Lara looked up from her phone, and then, said excitedly, "When did you get here??!"

"Like at 2:30 am, surprisingly dad was still awake at that time," said Vera as she got a glass bowl from the wooden cabinets and served herself some fruit loops.

"How the fuck are you awake?" said Lara as she looked at Vera with a 'how' look

"Watch your language, Lara," said a deep male voice with a noticeable accent

"Sorry, dad," said Lara quickly then continued to eat her cereal since she didn't like soggy cereal

"Hey Dad, how did you sleep?" Said Vera as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before walking over to the dining table to eat her fruit loops.