fifty five

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

Vera was stirring in her bed, but then she a felt a heavyweight around her waist, and she slowly opened her eyes as she looked over her shoulders

Vera was stirring in her bed, but then she a felt a heavyweight around her waist, and she slowly opened her eyes as she looked over her shoulders. That's when she sees a certain sleepy curly head, and Vera smiles at his cute sleepy face. She turns around as she faces him, and Vera touches his cheekbone. he started to move but didn't wake up from his slumber.

So she decided to make him some breakfast, so she got out of her bed and put on some slippers. She smiled over at Harry's sleeping self and eventually walked out of my bedroom. Vera walked through the halls of her house and stopped in front of a mirror as she thought why not post something on Instagram. So she took a quick photo and posted it.

She looked at the opened suitcase that was on the floor of the living room, and she took a quick photo to give my fans a tiny hint of a trip. She posts it as well. That's when she finally walked into the kitchen to start breakfast for Harry. But she needed music, luckily her Mac book was on the counter, so she opened it and put aloft music.

That's when she went to get a pan and some ingredients for pancakes. She put the pan on the stove, as she turned on the stove, and went to her fridge for the butter as the soft music continued to play. Vera put a piece of butter on the pan as she started to do the pancakes one by one. That was when a ring sound interrupted her music from playing.

Vera looked over at her computer and saw her little sister's contact, so she answered her FaceTime. As I continued to do the last few patches of pancakes.

"VERA," said Lara in a very cheerful tone

"put down your tone, Harry's sleeping in the other room," said Vera as she started to open the bacon package

"Ohh? did you guys do anything other than sleep?" Said Lara with a light accent since she did speak Russian here and there; with a cheeky grin on her face.

"No, you idiot," said Vera as she put oil on the pan to start the bacon

"Yeah, right, anyways when are you going to get here?" Said Lara with a smile on her face

"I think over midnight," said vera as she started to put the bacon on the pan as she looked at the screen that showed her sister

"Btw I heard that Alex was at the party yesterday, are you okay?" Said Lara with a soft tone

"Ehh, it was just awkward that all," said Vera as she started to flip the bacon with some tongs

"By the way, dad and your mom are so excited to see you also is Harry coming for thanksgiving to Toronto," said Lara

"No, I don't think so since he's busy with the last two shows," said Vera as she finished the bacon as put it into a plate with a napkin on it

"Oh I see," said Lara in an obvious sad tone