015┆chapter fifteen

CHASING CARS

CHASING CARS

fifteen. movies

▬▬ "HEY, CAS." Jacob walked into the girl's room where she laid on her bed with a book in her hands, she was on her stomach.

"What's up?" She smiled at him, it had been just a few days since they had made up and it had been great, it was almost like nothing had ever happened.

"Uh, Bella and I are going to a movie, some of the pale faces are going, I figured I'd ask if you wanted to join." He told her as he leaned against the doorframe.

"What movie?"

Uh. . . I think she said Face Punch." He answered and she gave him a confused look.

"Since when does Bella like stuff like Face Punch?"

"I don't know. I guess when she got into motorcycles." He shrugged and she nodded. "So, you coming or what?"

"Duh." She told him. "Just give me a second to change." She waved him out of the room as she stood up and laughed a little as he stepped into the hall and closed to door. Cassie quickly pulled her pajamas off and changed into a pair of dark jeans, a t-shirt, and she slipped a hoodie over her head. Then she pulled her vans on and brushed her fingers through her raven waves before grabbing her phone and making her way out of her room, meeting Bella and Jacob in the living room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

▬▬ CASSIE BOUNCED ON her heels as she stood with Jacob and Mike outside the movie theater, the two boys seemed tense despite having met already. She kinda wished she had invited Quil so it didn't seem like too much of a double date and she knew he'd have her laughing because he couldn't handle the gore.