CHAPTER - 8 Apartment

For half-an-hour, Zhan Yu strolled around the compound while enjoying the magnificent view. A serious question suddenly came to mind-his had asked Zhan Qiancheng what the address for his apartment was, but he forgot to inquire as well about his specific apartment unit and room number.

Just as he took out his cell phone to trouble his brother once more, a slender and handsome figure caught his attention. The sleeves of the young man's long-sleeve shirt was pulled up and his suit coat was folded up and slung on his arms.

Haha, it's Lu Bai once again.

Zhan Yu was about to turn around and hide, but just when he turned, another question came to mind: if he secretly followed after the male protagonist, wouldn't he be able to find his apartment?

He clearly recalled that Zhan Yu's apartment was next door to Chen Lu Bai's.

Following him would save his time trying to look around, because he had discovered that this apartment complex was quite large!

After some consideration, he stealthily followed after Lu Bai. Although he tried to make his footsteps very light and did his best not to get close to him(Lu Bai), he was suddenly caught while only being less than 200 meters away from him.

Lu Bai's gaze was cold and fierce, the warning message in his eyes obvious.

Zhan Yu was frightened by the terrible look in his eyes. He unconsciously shook off the feeling and comforted himself, thinking, 'What are you afraid of? It's not like I wronged him!'

With that in mind, he dared to reply: "What are you looking at?"

"Oh." Lu Bai sounded as if he heard a ridiculous joke. "Don't you think you should ask yourself that question?"

'It's that tone again!' It was that exact same tone he used in the auditorium, one filled with undisguised sarcasm.

Zhan Yu looked straight at him and said in a small voice: "I wasn't looking at you."

(Zhan Yu) He laughed at his words.

Zhan Yu muttered under his breath: "Crazy!"

He went forward two steps, but then recalling that he had no idea where his apartment was, he stopped in his tracks once again.

Noticing his hesitation, Lu Bai folded his arms across his chest and glanced at him lazily, his eyes filled with pride and ridicule.

Zhan Yu glared at him, then decisively walked past him. He took out his cell phone and called Zhan Qiancheng. "Brother, what apartment number do I live in?"

When Lu Bai heard his voice gradually fading into the distance, he unconsciously raised a brow. 'He doesn't even know where he lives, so does that mean he really lost his memory?'

(Lu Bai) He considered this even more when he saw how Zhan Yu kept trying to unlock his apartment door with several different keys. Unexpectedly, he felt like laughing: 'Rather than amnesia, hasn't this boy gone stupid?'

Lu Bai picked up an important phone call halfway through, so he stopped in place and wasted a lot of time answering the call. Afterwards, he took the elevator and made his way back to his apartment.

When he got there, he saw that tiny figure half bent over while foolishly trying to open the door with one key after the other. The boy cursed under his breath: "How can there be so many keys! Ugh, this isn't the one either!"

Lu Bai stood not too far behind, listening to the crisp sound of keys colliding. After a while, the door still showed no sign of opening.

Suddenly, he couldn't stand witnessing his (Zhan Yu) lack of IQ.