Chapter - 26 You're breaking the rules! LU BAI!

Up until the plane landed, Zhan Yu remained absent-minded, unable to snap out of his trance from Lu Bai's shocking actions. Why did he kiss him? The person he liked should be Chu Hua! Wrong. When did Lu Bai start to place all of his attention on himself?

Zhan Yu recalled his words, "If you want to return to A City, you can go back and wait for me to finish handling the matters here. I will go find you once I'm done."

At that time, Zhan Yu was dazed at his words, unable to comprehend his meaning. But now that he recovered from the shock, his ability to reason returned too. He then realized what was wrong with Lu Bai's words.

Why is Lu Bai coming to A City?

The more he thought about it, the more he felt the need to talk to Lu Bai and make it clear between them. He didn't like him at all. Plus, who gave him the permission to forcibly kiss him? That was his first kiss! He was angrier by the moment.

Seeing that Zhan Yu furrowed his eyebrows the entire time, Xia Qiao couldn't help but ask, "What's the matter with you? I feel like ever since you came back from Shengjin City, you have been distracted."

When Xia Qiao had waited for him at the airport, he saw Zhan Yu getting off a black car. The driver seat's window was down; although he just glanced from afar, he noticed the composed side profile of the driver and had an idea who it was. If that person wasn't Lu Bai, who else would it be? Xia Qiao had asked Zhan Yu a question earlier, but he had not replied. He inquired again, "Xiao Yu, are you not feeling well?"

Xhan Yu was pondering ways to get rid of Lu Bai, so he was lost in his thoughts. He responded, "Nothing. I was just thinking about something."

"What are you thinking that made you so lost in your own world?" Xia Qiao slightly smiled.

Zhan Yu shook hid head and answered, "Nothing really." When he went to work the next day, everything was normal. Recently, Zhan Yu had been recording a new singing competition. The majority of the contestants were college students from all parts of the country. The program decided to record while editing it at the same time before it would be broadcasted. The results were pretty good.

Today, Zhan Yu had just finished the recording and didn't even have time to change clothes when one of his colleagues said, "Zhan Yu, there's a very handsome man looking for you downstairs! Very handsome!" When the colleague finished her words, she looked mischievously at him.

Zhan Yu never guessed it would be Lu Bai. He laughed and then said, "How handsome?"

"Super handsome!" The colleague said playfully.

Zhan Yu casually said, "How could be there such a handsome guy? You're exaggerating."

"It's true. If you don't believe me, why don't you go downstairs and take a look yourself?"

Zhan Yu walked downstairs, half-believing those words. When he saw the familiar slender figure by the black car, he was dumbstruck. "How are you-" Halfway through his words, he forcibly gulped down what he was about to say. It seemed like every time they met, he always had to question why he was there. After a while, he even became suspicious of his own ability to express his feelings.

Lu Bai raised his head to look at Zhan Yu. He slightly curved his lips up, "When do you get off work?"

"Why are you asking this?"

Hearing his tone filled with alarm, he laughed, "I just want to eat with you after you're off work."

"Thank you but there is no need."

After he was rejected, Lu Bai looked faintly at him and said, "Do you want me to do what I did last night to you again? If that's what you want, I am very willing to." Once he was done, he purposefully moved closer to Zhan Yu.