4.1

✰

Tango was not having fun.

The german shepherd sat on the Cullen's front porch looking particularly glum. Alice had been organising the wedding frantically for days and when Bella made a joke about Tango being in the service she simply couldn't resist.

Charlie had given his permission for the dog to take part in it, so Alice had snatched her away for trials.

"What about this one?" The pixie like vampire asked her mate who stood amused, watching her play dress up with the dog. He didn't particularly like animals, the whole urge to kill being a real bummer, but Tango he learnt was a very sweet dog. After all, if he could handle high school students, he could handle one dog.

Tango let out a whine as she looked to Jasper for help. A great big reef was attached to her collar as decoration and Alice had been debating whether to tie a pillow on her back which would carry the rings or allow the dog to carry it in her mouth.

"Maybe a little less shrubbery, darlin'"

Alice turned to glare at him but he only cracked that dreamy, crooked smile that made her knees weak. Looking at the dog she could see how tolerant Tango was being. Her head tilted upwards to get the plants out her face as she sat there obediently. It was almost like she had a vet cone on her head.

Alice hummed and reached around to untie the decorations from Tango's neck. Her tail wagged, giving a few licks to Alice who only smiled.

Bella approached from inside, holding the shoes which she was sure were designed to torment her. "Alice, I cannot walk down the aisle in these! I can barely walk two feet."

"Suck it up and show me the walk." Alice shooed Jasper away to help Rosalie and Emmett with the seats.

Tango sniffed around a little the sudden urge to pee having come over her. Letting out a whine to catch Bella's attention just as she slipped the heels back on.

Her tail swept against the wooden floorboards to show her urgency. Bella waved her hand. "Go do your business."

Tango let out a happy bark and trotted down the stairs.

"Not in the flower arrangements!" Alice shouted at the dog who continued to sniff around the forest floor.

Bella let out a breathy chuckle, wobbling on her feet she rose an eyebrow, "You do know she's a dog right? She can't understand you."

Alice's eyes twinkled, "Dogs are much more intelligent than we give them credit for."

Meanwhile, whilst Bella was preoccupied with her shoes, Tango was having a great time running around. She did her business quickly and when there was no one looking, she knew what privacy was and was not about to have it ripped away from her. 

Once done she followed Carlisle as he carried a log bench on his shoulders, he was stronger than her human that was for sure. She remembered a time when Charlie had yelled in pain clutching his back from simply lifting a box, this was definitely heavier. 

"Where do you want 'em boss?" Emmett asked as he carried a log that was yet to become a bench.

Alice swirled round with a smile and pointed, "On either side of the aisle." 

Rosalie who carried a tree stump, huffed and blew hair out of her eyes, "What aisle?" 

"Does no one have vision?!" Alice seemed angry so Tango steered clear as she marched down the stairs to where the Cullens were all standing around. Tango couldn't resist the urge to dig a hole where smelt badger, coincidentally it was smack bang in the middle of the aisle. "Tango!" 

The other members of the Cullens laughed as Tango dodged between some decorations to escape Alice who threatened her with the decoration collar again. 

"Well Bella, if you trip whilst everyone's watching you at least you know who to blame." Emmett teased, looking at the small pothole which was directly in the centre. "Imagine one heel in that and -"

Alice glared fiercely when Bella's face turned paler than usual, "Emmett!" 

✰ 

author's note - welcome to breaking dawn, there will be about ten chapters and an epilogue. The epilogue has been written and ngl, it made me teary writing it. but now I've just got to get the next chapters written and then it's the end! 

also fifth update of the day, even though the chapters are short at least they're here.  

if I haven't updated in a while, feel free to write on my message board and give me a nudge. most likely I've forgotten that some people actually read my stories.