32

On the next day of school, nothing was of difference except for Sunghoon's absence.

The blood was cleared off the floor on the main staircase and the students only mumbled when they saw Angelica walk inside.

Angelica was there when Sunghoon collapsed, and she was the one who called for help.

Of course everyone's eyes were curiously on her.

"What happened?" Jake whispered to Angelica as he saw her walk through the classroom door. "I only saw an ambulance and Sunghoon being rolled out."

She nodded as she made her way to her seat, Jake following close behind.

Of course Jake is the first one to show genuine concern for him.

"He had cuts all over his arms and he lost a lot of blood. I found him unresponsive at the bottom of the main staircases." She responded as she sighed.

"Is he okay now?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah. He just needs to rest."

Jake hummed as a response and takes Sunghoon's seat behind Angelica since he wasn't going to be there, at least not for the next few days.

The bell rang and all the students scattered to their seats.

After a few minutes, the teacher still wasn't there.

The door opened and in came the male administrator that Angelica had asked for help.

"That teacher can suck my dick." Angelica said lowly as the man walked in and sat at the desk.

"Why?" Jake whispered as he stared at the teacher as well.

"I asked him for help and he hesitated. Fucking asshole." She said as she shook her head.

Jake stared at the teacher as he assorted things on the desk.

"I'll be watching you guys while a substitute gets here. So I'll do some attendance." He said as he finally found the paper with all of the names written.

After going through all the names at the start of the list he reached Angelica's.

He looked up at her and he seemed a little nervous.

Angelica glared back at him as she only nodded.

He knows he could lose his job if I tell someone about the way he acted.

He nodded back at her and continued on the list.

******

The substitute never ended up coming, so the administrator sat there for the whole class period.

By the time the bell rang again, everyone made their way out of the classroom except for Angelica and Jake.

"Sir? I have a question." Angelica said as she stood from her seat and sat in someone else's that was closer to the desk.

The teacher looked up at her almost in fear as she only stared at him.

"Why was it so hard for you to call for help yesterday? You looked like you were ready to run away." Angelica said with an exaggerated look of concern.