CHAPTER- 17

* ARJUN'S POV *

I'm speechless. I know raghu ram sir dint do wantedly. And if I was in his place I would do the same. He respects girls more than I do.

I've never been this hurt. I came out and went to kitchen but there's nothing. So I ordered food. Meanwhile sam sended me the footage of everything.

I clicked the video and every second my heart is paining to see her screaming.
I wish this never happened. If I was woman and if I was in her place I would really tell them.

Meera proved her loyalty. I went towards meera who's scrolling something on her phone.

" Breakfast is here " I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. Her pale eyes dint wanted to smile.

I was going to feed her but she dint let me. As usual our stubborn meera never listens.

Bell rang and here our cutie is back for her bestfriend. Rahul pushed me aside and ran towards her room.

I followed him and here Rahul is sitting beside meera.

" Its okay Rahul I'm okay" she said

" Just look at yourself meera. Its okay you don't need to do this. Leave everything. You should be enjoying your life" he said to her

It was true. Even I dont want her to involve in this case.

" Rahul its me who wanted to get justice for my dad and even though I dont want to do it, Rajeev is behind me so I have to " she said him

Rahul came towards me and pulled me out of the room

" I dont care arjun please I dont want to lose a another life from the hands of that bastard"

" I promise you that nothing will happen to meera "

I gave her pain killers for her body pains and gave her insomnia tablets and she fell into a deep sleep.

Me and Rahul did some pending works. 

Rahul left and I went to check on the sleeping beauty who's deeply in sleep.

I went towards her and tucked her hair string back of her ear. She look so effortlessly Beautiful.

I sat on the couch and started working on my laptop but I fell asleep too.

*MEERA'S POV*

It's around 8pm now I dont know how I slept for these many hours. I wokeup and saw arjun sleeping on the opposite couch uncomfortably.

I took his laptop and slowly placed his head on the couch. I took my blanket and placed over him.

He looks so handsome while sleeping. His baby eyes while sleeping are so fucking cute.

The couch is so small for him but I dont want to disturb him.

I took his laptop and I saw he was working on something. I really wonder how this man can handle two works. It must be really tiring for him.

I decided to complete his work since he was sleeping. I started munching some snacks and completed all his work in all night. I dont know how time skipped.

" What are u doing " Arjun came towards me rubbing his eyes.

"Ah.. I was just completing your pending works"

He snatched laptop from me " you need to rest meera" he said.

" I'm perfectly fine now. Look i can walk" I got up and showed him that I could walk.