CHAPTER - 28

* Meera's pov *

We reached airport and we were waiting for boarding call. One guy came towards us and asked us to come.We followed him and we got separated from all other passengers. " where are we going " I asked shruthi who was taking me on my wheel chair. " Don't you know Arjun owns a private jet " she said. I was shocked, like a private jet!!!?

Everyone entered the stairs and arjun was just standing there. " you go" arjun said shruthi and arjun came towards me. I decided not to look him but he gently lifted me in bridal style. My breath hitched and my heart was racing 100times faster. I started hitting with my one hand. " Arjun what are you doing everyone will see "

He looked at me and our eyes met. A small smile appeared on his face. I was lost in his eyes but I forgot the fact that I was angry! We reached inside and "Awwn" I already hear Shruthi's voice. Stop teasing them shruthi. It was chacha who said laughing. I buried my face inside arjuns shoulder.

Arjun slowly put me on sofa

Arjun slowly put me on sofa. Chacha and chachi were sitting opposite me and shruthi was sitting far away on a seat and working on her laptop. Arjun sat beside me. " how are you feeling now beta " chacha asked me. I smiled and said fine. " So you just got married for this mission " it was chachi who seriously asked.

I dint dare to look into her eyes and nodded telling her yes. BOTH OF YOU LOOK AT ME she said in her cold voice.
I looked up and saw her smiling. She extended her hands and I looked at arjun. I gave her my one hand and arjun gave his. " This marriage is real. So I might force you guys. You can't just divorce and leave. This is my order " she said.

Arjun laughed out. " Chachi don't worry we are not going to divorce " Arjun looked at me and I rolled my eyes. Honestly I had a huge relief when he said that. " Meera are you tired? Go and rest for sometime. Arjun take her inside. I guess Rahul is inside " chacha said.

" no chacha I'm comfortable and fine " I told him. " Arey arjun you take her inside " he said.

Arjun gently lifted me. I was embarrassed and my I blushed hard. We entered inside the bedroom and I saw Rahul working on the chair inside. He was staring at window and thinking about something. He had tears in his eyes which i clearly understood. He was startled when he saw us inside.

" Are you okay meera " he worriedly asked. I'm fine Rahull I told him. Arjun gently made me sit on bed. And he sat beside me

I felt arjun staring me. But I dint look at him because I have no dare to look at him. I proposed him oh god. Its all because of him. How dare he make me confess. Shruthi entered inside. " What are you guys doing without me"

" We were just talking about how idiot you are " Arjun said. Shruthi's eyes fell on Rahul but she immediately shifted her gaze towards us. Rahul remained silent. I remember how Rajeev said something about shruthi and Rahul went to punch him. I dont know what happened that since no one told me about it. I felt like arjun was staring at me continuously and I finally decided to look at him. I immediately turned. Yes. He was staring me. Shruthi got a call and she went out. " Arjun beta " chacha's voice came from outside.