CHAPTER - 34

* Meera's pov *

My heart felt so heavy. I dint want to see him.

You can do this meera.
You have to face him one day. And the day has come.

I stood up and slowly opened the door. There he is. Handsome as ever.
He stood there as if he owns the world. There was a huge crowd gathered around him. I quickly stood back of the crowd so that he doesn't see me.

"Ladies and gentlemen here he is. The famous Arjun Malhotra. I'm glad and honored to give my company in his hands " dada said. I dint look up, I dint had courage to.

Run meera run. My mind kept saying it.

" Meera " I heard someone calling and I was just talking to myself. Like a crazy woman yes.

I heard the crowd moving and they made a way. His footsteps were firm yet powerful

I looked up to meet a pair of eyes staring right into my eyes. We kept staring each other. Those eyes, the eyes once I saw immense love for me.
Now all I see anger radiates from those eyes. And I couldn't handle it anymore so I looked away.

" Arjun this is Meera, Meera sharma my secretary and now yours " he said that and my whole body shivered. I have no other option. I'll apologize and leave this job as soon as possible. I need to set my heart free.

I looked up again and tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth.

" Nice to meet you Miss.Sharma " I immediately looked up. His words stabbed deep inside my heart. I felt like I might tear up any second but no meera you're strong.

I saw arjun passed from me and entered the ceo cabin. I saw dada and sighed.

" do you really have to do this " I asked him.

" Meera I'm getting late for my flight. You dadi is waiting for me. And she asked me to give this to you" he gave me box of rasgullas. If it was some other time I would have jumped in excitement.

" Will meet you after a 3 months. Please I want you to see you both together " he hugged me and I hugged him back. He wantedly did this. I wish I could tell him the whole story. Well thats never happening.

I sat on my desk and closed my eyes. Trying hard to think what to do.

" Mam sir wants you in his cabin " a employee said.

I stood up.

Go meera you can do this. All you have to do is apologize him!!

I've never been this nervous in my whole life. I entered his cabin and I saw my legs trembling. My hands shivering.

He leaned towards his chair and stared me. Deep into my eyes. If looks could kill, I would have been 10 feet under this ground. And I stood there staring back at him

His piercing dark eyes which held lots of emotions. Lots of pain and unforgivable memories. All I could feel is guilt rushing through my blood.

He looked broken and sad. But the only main emotion I could see was anger.

" Arjun I..  " I was about to say something.

" I wonder if you call your boss through his name " he said looking away.

" Arjun " I had tears in my eyes.

" Sir " he roared.

I flinched in my place and my tears fell out. I immediately wiped it off before he could notice. This is not the time for me to apologize. He's angry at the moment and I dont have anything to say.