CHAPTER - 40

" I should go now " I put one of my leg down trying to get up. My stomach growled out loud and I close my eyes in embarrassment.

" You can leave after dinner " he said.

" No no just let me go home " I pleased him.

" I swear I'll let you go once if we complete eating dinner. Dinner is ready. Come out " he said and left.

I sighed in defeat. I washed my face and came out to see arjun already on the dining table.

I left a chair between us and sat down. Arjun glared at me and continued serving.

" Thankyou " I mumbled.

" Eat " he said and started digging into his plate. I started eating and we completed the dinner in complete silence. Arjun got a call and he's currently talking to someone. I got up and took both of our plates into the kitchen. I started washing the dishes and arjun came towards me.

" You don't have to " he said while catching my arm.

" It's okay, it's almost done " I said and continued doing. Arjun forcefully kept the plate in the sink and made me wash my hands.

" Meera I'm sorry I'm sorry for everything " he said. I look down in embarrassment. Why is he apologizing?
I'm the one who created the monster inside him. I broke him. He has all the rights to stay angry.

" Talk something " he was looking so broken.

" I just don't know. Seeing you suffer makes me suffer more "

I bought his forehead to mine. He was startled. My tears threatened to fall down.

" You don't have to apologize. I deserved it " I whispered.

" I love you, don't ever say that " he said tears slipping out of his eyes.

I looked at him in disbelief. Our foreheads were touching together and his eyes were closed. Those tears from those beautiful eyes is killing me. I gently wiped his tears and I slowly brushed my lips on his

I pulled away.

What are you doing meera? You're getting close to him again? You're never good enough.

He seemed shock but in a flash he pulled me closer and his hands around my waist tightened and he kissed me. He kissed me as hard as he could.

My head was spinning. I'm trying to think straight but I did something expected. I kissed him back! I miss him I miss him so much! I miss my husband!

His mouth was moving against mine. He tastes so sweet. His hands slip inside my shirt slowly roaming all over the body. Without breaking the kiss he took me into his bedroom and placed me on his bed while he hovered on top me. I feel goosebumps all over my body. He pulled away and both of them were breathing hard and gasping for air.

He attacked my neck leaving wet kisses.
Biting and devouring me.

" Ah..arjunn.. " I moaned pulling his hair.

Fuck princess -

He pulled away staring into my eyes. Then his eyes fell on something beside me.

Arjun -

My heart is racing inside my chest. I want her. My eyes fell on the phone beside her. It was a notification which popped up.

Nikhil - We have to do lot of shopping for the wedding!!

I realized what I was doing. This is wrong completely wrong.

Meera cupped my face and made her turn towards her. She kissed me as if it was last day of this earth. I kissed her back with all the intensity