CHAPTER - 37

Arjun -

I was fraustated when I saw them hugging each other. I was going insane.
2days I ignored her trying to calm myself down orelse I will end up killing her for real. So I stayed at home. According to most the employees nikhil is just a friend of meera and he's dating Maya.

She really looked weak. I've seen her weakest sides but today I guess I went overboard by making her walk up and down. I wanted her to suffer but when I see her suffer, my heart starts bleeding.

I called her. And when she came inside, She walked towards the cupboard and she couldn't even walk properly. She was trying to get some file which is in the cupboard but it doesn't reach her height. She looked at me and I looked away. She pulled the chair and climbed on it.

She pulled out a file and many files fell down. I stood up and stood behind her.

" You can't even get one file " I screamed at her.

She flinched and stumbled on the chair. She was about to fall down I catched her in my arms. My hands are wrapped around her waist and her fingers are tightly clutched to my shirt. I felt goosebumps on my body. My heart is hammering so hard in my chest. She immediately pushed me away.

She stared at me and immediately picked up the files which were on the floor. She stood up on the chair to arrange them. Suddenly she dropped the files.  Her back was facing me.

" Meera are you okay " I was worried I came forward and she fell back. I catched her before she falls.
SHE FAINTED!

" Meera " I placed her on the couch and tapped her cheeks. Maya came inside and she froze in her place.

" What did you do to her asshole " she screamed. If it was other time I would have killed her alive for disrespecting me but now I could not think about anything else other than Maya.

Maya called the doctor of this company. A old lady came inside.

" Oh god not another fainted woman "
She said right after entering my cabin.

I was confused.

" What do u mean " I asked her.

" Today is karwa chauth you young man! All these fools fast for their husbands. I wonder why "

Was she fasting? For whom?

She took a glass of water and sprinkled on her face. She slowly opened her eyes. Maya made her sit and I looked at her weak body and my heart broke into million pieces and the doctor gave her water to drink but weakly shook her head and denied her.

" You should drink water. Break your fast orelse you'll be admitted in hospital soon " she said and Meera's eyes finally met mine but she immediately looked away.

" I'm fine " she said.

I was out of words. She's just unbelievable.

" Are you sure " the doctor asked her.
" Yes "

Maya was giving death glares to meera.
I came back to my place and Maya was hugging meera.

Suddenly Maya saw me and took long strides towards me.

"How dare you. You make her work like crazy. Are you even a human " she screamed. I stood up to say something but meera started coughing.

Maya ran towards her and patted her back.

" You really look weak. You can fast next year for that bastard " the doctor said and meera again denied.

THIS GIRL!!