Part 5 : A guest

🎼It was enchanted to meet you.🎼

Y/N's POV :

When our noses were touching each others and when lips were about to come in contact.

Someone pulled Taehyung and throwed him on dance floor. I saw Jungkook making a tight fist and giving Taehyung a death glare.

Jungkook then went to Taehyung and held his collar making him stand harshly. He then punched Taehyung on his face and his lips started bleeding.

"JUNGKOOK" I and Lisa both shouted and went to stop him.

We both held his arms.

"Jungkook stop it" I scolded him

"HOW DARE YOU, TOUCH HER"

"JUNGKOOK I SAID STOP IT RIGHT NOW"
I shouted

He was about to kick Taehyung but before he could do that I made him fall by interrupting my leg into his. He fell down and then I hit him on his side neck so that he loose his conscious.
He fell unconscious.

"Lisa drop him to his home" I asked

"Ok, but y/n do you know him?" she said pointing to Taehyung.

I looked at Taehyung, he was laying on floor unconscious.

"Old friend" I lied coldly

Jungkook and Lisa don't know my past, In my friends only Jisoo knows my past.

"Let's go" I said

We both carried Jungkook and made him sit on car and Lisa drove off.

I then went to Taehyung, It was 12 now, and all guest have left. I saw him sitting on the bar counter and again drinking.
I went to him.

"Taehyung, stop drinking get up" I said snatching the 🍷glass from him.

"y/N wAs He yOuR HusBAnD?"

"No he is not my husband"

"JiiNjJa" (Really) He said in excitement and happiness

I nodded

He started blabbering something in his own alien language and I took his phone to check out someone's contact who can take him to his home.

In his phone, in recent contacts, I saw first Jimin-shi no. I called him but he was not picking up.
(As jimin reached home he kept his phone silent and slept)
In second I found a contact saved as Jennie.

Reading the name Jennie, I got disappointed, thinking that maybe Jennie is his girlfriend, but y/n..... you have moved on from him. Stop it and call her

I called Jennie and fortunately she picked up the phone.

OTP

"Hello, What happen Taehyung? Is this timing to call?" She said in a lazy and sleepy voice

"Hello, May I know who are you to Taehyung?"

I didn't heard any voice for some time maybe she is checking the caller ID and then she said

"Hello, Who are you?"

"Actually Taehyung came here in XYZ restaurant and got drunk. I don't know where he lives can you come and take him to his home"

"Yah Ok I am coming"

Call ended

All this while Taehyung was blabbering something.