Part 14 : I hate you

🎼I love you...🎼

Y/N's POV :

When Lisa said these harsh words and left us taking her car keys. I was kinda shocked she was never this rude to us. And why she feels like I and Kook don't want her to join us.

And then I realised that she is doing like this since we told her that we are dating.

1sec.... Does she??? Oh no no I messed up.

Without looking here and there I get off the desk on which I was sitting. I went outside running behind her.

I spotted her going towards her car.

"LISA" I shouted.

She heard my voice and halted on her steps but then rushed, trying to avoid me.

I ran as fast as I can and held her hand as she opened her car door.

"Lisa We need to talk." I said breathing heavily because of the marathon I did.

"I don't want to talk, leave my hand."
She said with her red eyes, and tried to remove her hand from my grip with her another hand but I held her other hand too with my another one saying...

"Please just 5 mins."

She took a heavy shaky sigh and closed the door of the car. She crossed her arms against her chest. And tilted her head indicating to 'continue'.

"Lisa.... Do..y-you....l-love Jungkook?"

Her eyes who were controlling tears, don't know for how long finally found its way from her eyes.
She closed her eyes and gave a single slight nod and looked down letting her tears fall.

I was regretting now to break my bestie's heart. I hugged her and she hugged me back while crying on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I am sorry Lisa,... I didn't meant to hurt you"

I was also trying my best to control my tears by blinking my eyes continuously. Who would like to see, someone special who always helped one, crying this miserably, and when the reason is you only.

I patted her back and hairs, after a while she finally broke the hug, we both were holding each other arms.

"Y/n don't tell about it to kook, he will messed up and sad."

"Why you don't want me to tell him?"

"Because he loves you,..... The day you come here, he told me about his feelings towards you. I loved him from starting but he never noticed it."

"Why you never confessed him, neither you told me about it,...you get hurt whenever he used to tell you about me, right???"

She nodded crying. I wiped her tears off her face.

"Whatever it is, I am gonna tell him about your feelings."

"No you are not gonna do that"

"Why?" I almost yelled, cause it was really painful to see her like this.

"Because he loves you, he craved for you and now if he finally got you, he was on cloud nine." She paused and then continued
"I have never seen him this happy ever before as he was today, and until and unless its his happiness, I am ready to quit world."

"But Lisa he also deserve to be loved back and I think I can never love him the way you do,"

"I love him and I want his happiness more than he beside me. And his happiness is with you. It was getting hard to move on from him, but now you both are dating, it will be a little easy."