Part 13 : When we first met...

🎼It was enchanting to meet you.🎼

What happened with y/n the next day when she met Jimin at night.

Next day to that night.

Y/N's POV

Jisoounnie was making up all the work so that we can enjoy the summer vacation when Jin oppa and Jinsoo, my prince will come. Taehee already went to 3rd day of summer camp.

I and mom are in kitchen, she was doing dishes and I am cooking.

Bell rang and I went to open door after lowing the flame.

I saw Jungkook as I opened the door. He was in our office uniform. So I guessed maybe some work at office.

 So I guessed maybe some work at office

"Hey kook, morning"

"Morning, y/niiie"

"Come inside"

He came in and greeted mom and Jisoounnie. And they both didn't left a moment to tease me. While working also they were smiling and giggling avoiding eye contact.

I ignored them.

"Kook you are dressed in body gaurd dress, is there office today?."

"Yeah, Yoongi boss texted that today we have a meeting, didn't you checked?"

"What,... Timing??"

"11 AM"

And it was already 10 AM. I checked the message and yes there was a text last night. I rushed to my room to change.

Jungkook's POV :

When y/n rushed to her room, Noona kept her laptop side and faced me with hoping eyes.
I nervously asked.

"What... happened?"

"How was your first date?"

"It was fine"

"Only fine or... Little romantic"
She wishpered last part as eomma can't listen.
I blushed

"Someone is blushing, I see... Did you do something last night?"

"No Noona nothing happened between us"

"C'mon don't need to hide from noona, the game you are shy about,... I have played it many times... Say?"

"We were about to... kiss..but a guy interrupted us. I asked about him to y/n but she said she don't wanna talk about him"

"Does she know him?"

"Yeah she accepted him as his old friend"

"Old friend???..."
She got a little worried then again asked
"Do you know his name?"