Part 36 : Saved

Lisa's POV

Me and Jungkook were watching TV together at my home. Y/n called us to join them at amusement park but we wanted to spend some time together, actually he refused as he want to stay with me. And wants to love me.

His this effort made me love him more. And now I was feeling like he will surely fall in love with me.

On seeing a comedy scene I laughed like there is no tomorrow, but only me. Looking side, he was a little sad. And I know the reason...

"You are missing y/n right?"

He sighed "I am sorry."

"It's alright... I know how are you feeling right now. I can understand because I have also felt like this."
He just nodded and sighed. I turned towards him.

"You can go to her, if you want... I know this is hurting you..."

"I still love her... I have loved her for years... It's not easy to forget her."

"I know... I won't stop you, if you want to go."

"But today or tomorrow, I have to do it right? I have to move on from her and I want to love you...I will try."

"But you don't love me, you love her... I can feel you."

Saying this I sat on sofa comfortably shifting my eyes back to TV, I can feel him staring at me. I know its hurting him but it's hurting me too, and it was too much.

He switched off the TV and stood in front of me.

"What are you doing?"

He kept his hand on sofa either side of my shoulders trapping me between him and sofa. And started leaning in. And I know what he wants, I want that too But I have to stop him. He doesn't want it, he is just doing it for me.

I kept my hand on his shoulder.

"You don't need to do this, for me... I can wait until you want this to be happen genuinely."

"I will not lie you, Yeah I don't love you... But honestly I am attracted towards you and it's truth... And it is the first step to fall in love... I am happy that genuinely I want this and I am falling in love with you slowly."

He said, his eyes filled with honest and sincerity. I can feel his heart doing marathon as my palm rested on his left chest. His heart was racing...... For me.

I lost in my thoughts when he leaned closer to me, our lips brushing each other slightly. I closed my eyes followed by him. Just before he could press his lips against mine. A call interrupted us.

Jisoo unnie called Jungkook. He didn't wanted to pick up the call, but he did because it was Jisoo unnie whom he respect whole heartedly.

Call on speaker:

"Hello Jungkook, y/n s-she have went so-somewhere."
She was getting panic which said that situation is tensed.

"Noona, calm down first, then speak."

"Our kids were kidnapped, and maybe y/n know the kidnapper... We don't know where she went. Please save her and kids."

"OK I and Lisa are going. Noona calm down."

Declining the call, we looked at each other and nodded, we know what we have to do. I went to my room to bring my lap top and he took the car keys and informed our company to send some troops.

We went down and sat in car, he is driving and I'm tracking y/n's phone. We bodyguards have GPS fixed in our phones in kind of situations like this.