Part 7 : Taehee, Our Daughter

🎼Count me in.🎼

Taehyung's POV

I got up from bed and, ran to balcony, snatch her phone and cut the call.

"What the hell?"

"Jennie, I'll tell her on my own, don't worry"

"Why so, give me I'll inform her"

She said trying to take her phone but I held it upwards as she is smaller than me.

"She may hurt, I will explain, and also console her..in my way"

"ah ok give me my phone, I'll not tell her"

"First promise"

"This is not the Taehyung, I know.... Are you changing bcoz of y/n."

"Maybe"

"I like this change in you"
She said taking her phone from my hand.

"Jennie, I want to know where does y/n lives, her work and all, Please get the information"

"Hmm I'll check it, Go and get fresh up, I have a pair of male dresses. Then go to your home and change into your suit"

She said and was at door when I stopped her by calling her name. She turned with a confused look.

"Jennie, she also have a daughter, you can find in which play school she studies"

Her eyes widened listening to this.

"She got married?"

"No actually she is..... She is"

"Say Taehyung"

"Yah ok There's no point on hiding it. Her daughter name is Kim Taehee. And she is ............. My Daughter."

"WHAT?"

"4 years 9 months ago when we went to Daegu to show her my Home town, you know that, but I didn't told you that at that period,... one night---"(cut off)

"It's ok, its ok, I got it.... You are much faster then I thought"

"No we were too slow... It was a year of our relationship when we did that, but I don't regret cause that is the reason where I have a second chance, Taehee, our daughter is the proof of our love, and we'll be together again."

"Okay now it will be easy to find her details by her daughter's school"

"Hmm... Thank you and you may take help of Jimin and do it together."

"Yah ok get fresh up now"

On the other hand

y/n's POV :

As today is our work off, I would have gone to office just to attend but since Jisoounnie is here I took leave and also I am not in any kind of mission for now. Today is Sunday.

Today Lisa and Jungkook are invited to my home as they are also very close to Jisoounnie. And today we all are gonna spend time laughing, enjoying and watching movies.

At evening when Jungkook and Lisa came home.

"Sorry y/n, yesterday I shouldn't have hit him. Lisa told me what happened yesterday. I was drunk"

Jungkook is asking for forgiveness about last night incident to which I was not angry but acted to play with him.

"So what you will hit anyone"

"That's what I am not getting, why would I hit anyone without any reason which I never did"

"Stop thinking over it now" lisa told

"I am sure you both are hiding something from me, y/n did he mistreated you or touched you cause it will be the only reason I will hit someone when I am drunk... What are you both hiding"

"He was her old friend whom she met" lisa said

"Which old friend?"
Jisoo said entering kitchen as we were talking there while I was making snacks.

"Ah hello Jisoounnie"
Jungkook and lisa greeted

"Hello, what were you talking about"

"Actually unnie...."(she explained her last night incident whatever she knows)

"Which old friend y/n?"

"Ah unnie it... it was ...t....soobin"

"Oh your college friend"

"Ah yeah that one only"

"U r in contact with him"

"Just met accidentally, leave it,.... unnie bring drinks to hall I am taking snacks"

We both took drinks and snacks to hall.

Lisa's POV :

They both went and in kitchen it's only me and Jungkook. I found him little upset so I asked.

"What happened?"

"Was he really y/n's old friend?"

"She told me so, that man was going to hug her when you went and hit him"

"I can't see her with any other boy, you know I got jealous, how can I see her hugging another man."

Saying this he left the kitchen going to hall

"I know but do you know Jungkook how I feel when you say you love y/n. I also get jealous."

I was hurt and said tho he can't listen. He have me to whom he can share his feelings. To whom will I share my feelings?

"Lisa come fast movie is gonna start" y/n shouted

"Coming" I replied and went in hall.

___________________________________________

Wait for next part

Feedback please and do vote

Share

Enjoy