꧁𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟽꧂

Lilah's pov

Lilah's pov

My phone started ringing right after I went behind the counter after I served my second set of customers.

I took the phone out of my pocket and answered right after seeing that Ryder was calling, and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Where the hell are you, I've been calling around the house for straight 5 minutes and you're-" I cut him short.

"I'm at work dummy, didn't I tell you that?"

"No"

"Oh right, you were asleep that's why," I looked around to see if anyone needed anything.

"Did you walk there?"

"Oh no, I asked the driver guy to take me."

"Okay good, When are you getting off?" He asks and waits until I check the time.

"It's 5 I'm not getting off till 7," I tell tapping my fingers on the counter.

"Don't walk Chester will be outside waiting for you when you're finished alright?"

"Yes sir"

"What-"

"One second- Ryder I have to go talk to you later" I hang up and place the phone down as the group of guys that come in every night at the same time to get food enter the restaurant.

They sit at their usual table close to the front counter and start chatting.

My phone starts to ring again but I ignore it as I turn it on silent and slide it back in my pocket. Grabbing my notepad and pen.

"My favorite customers of the day," I greet with a smile on my face. I have gotten pretty close to these guys the past week and now I just greet them like friends greet each other because that's how they want me to greet them, and it's honestly fine with me.

"Our favorite waitress of all time," Easten wiggles his eyebrows, I shake my head with a big smile on my face trying not to laugh at his stupid playfulness.

"So how was your day?" I direct the question to all of them with a smile while I take their drink order.

"Oh good you know nothing special, what about you?"

"It's going fine really"

"Good good"

"Alright, I'll give y'all a minute to look through that menu OK?"

"Yes please" I gave him a thumbs up and went to the back letting them look over the menu.

Serving them their rightful drinks I leave my tray on the table and pick up my notepad and look up at them to make sure they're ready.

"So did you guys decide yet, or should I give you another minute?" I added.

"Well take that minute," said Eli the guy who made that joke the first time, he didn't turn out to be that bad, he's just too fricking similar to somebody I know that I just can't put my finger on it.

"Of course" I nod grabbing my tray and walking behind the counter to check on Ryder, he hasn't stopped calling.

And texting!

I want to smack him hard.

At least he finally stopped.

"Lilah" Easten waves his hand for me to go over.

I put the palm of my hand on Eli's shoulder to say something to him since he was the one who asked for the minute.

"You ready to order Eli, I don't have all night" I raise a playful eyebrow, tapping my fingers on his shoulder.

"Mhm," he nodded sitting back on his chair.

"Alright," I position the pen on the paper and start writing their orders.

After serving them and all that I stayed behind the counter checking through my phone since we weren't getting any more customers.

"What are you doing Friday night?" Suddenly asked Easten taking a sip of his water.

I look aside trying to remember if I have to do anything.

"Probably nothing"

"Are you down to go to Disney land, with the four of us?"

Ayoo what are y'all? Fucking 5?

Shut up hoe are we about to go to Disneyland!

My jaw dropped I had been wanting to go for so long, I begged Sebastian to take us but he said he couldn't.

"Yes," I reply almost immediately getting excited.

"Ayy, we were gonna go by ourselves but then Eli mentioned you so we thought why not just take you with us"

"Eli huh?" I narrowed my eyes at him and he tried to keep a straight face but just failed badly. "Well thank you, Eli, I have actually been wanting to go for a while," I wink at him sideways teasing him. "I can't wait" I jumped up going to the back and getting myself a drink cuz I was feeling tired.

"We got everything planned by the way so you don't have to worry about anything, We'll make sure you ride all the rides..." The other three guys burst out laughing finding Easten's words funny and I can't help it myself either he said it so wrongly.

"You're done bro," Calvin said shaking his head, Easten put his head down embarrassed at what he said.

I couldn't stop, I put my hand up to cover my mouth since everyone was trying to calm down and I was here still making them laugh with my terrible attempt to stop myself.

"You dumass" I pointed at him. "Now I'm scared"

"Why, I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that I meant like the Ferris wheel, or Rollercoaster, or-"

"Yeah yeah I get it, don't worry,"

They took me out for a walk one night and we got ice cream, it was pretty fun, and then after we went to the kids' park and went on the swings trying to literally fly with Eli.

And in the end, they drove me back home, so that's why I'm trusting these guys to take me to Disney land. They're good guys I can even tell they wouldn't hurt a soul, they just look like they'd do bad stuff cuz they wear black and are a little intimidating sometimes.

They look like they'd hang out with Sebastian if they met.
I might actually have to meet them up before he leaves for college.

"Well call ok," Eli said stretching his arm out for me after he got up as he was already finished with his food, I walked to him going in for a hug.

"Alright leave room for us dude!" Argued Easten as he pushed Eli's shoulder for him to get out of the way so he could get a hug too.

The other two guys don't really do hugs but still, side hug me.

They paid of course and left with a goodnight.

I can not wait!