꧁𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟷꧂

Ryder's pov

Ryder's pov

My Friday was pretty fucking tiring and shit.
I want to go to bed and sleep till Monday.

First had tons of shit to do at home and then I went to basketball practice and now soccer...don't ask me about those two and why I play them on the same day.

I like soccer and I like basketball so I play them. Even tho I sweat like hell after I don't care I'm not ever gonna stop playing.

I'm not looking to be a pro player I already know I am, though I just play for fun.

"Hi, Ryder" a forced sweet voice echoed as I approached the bleachers to take a break.

"hey" I reply dryly sitting two seats down.

"I got you water" She outstretched her arm after getting up from her seat to reach me.

"I'm good" I got my own fucking water, the fuck?

"Oh, well I got a sandwich for you?" God can she get the fuck away. I'm not hungry and I don't wanna talk to anyone.

Hearing squealing and screaming in the back I sighed, almost was about to knock the shit out of one of them when she started speaking like she was on the news or something, how can one speak so fast?

Let me have my break.

"No" I pressed my back against the seat and patted my forehead with a towel.

"God you're so hot" a blonde started biting her long red finger nail and I closed my eyes, fighting the urge to tell them all to fuck off.

"Hey man you good? I see you've summoned the hotties" Theo a guy in my team takes a seat next to me.

"Please take them, I'm fucking tired"

"Come on, I haven't seen you with a girl in ages, what's up?"

"I'm good thanks."

I lean forward resting my elbows on my knees and brushing my hair back.

Theo pats my back twice leaning forward as well.

"I think you should head home you don't look very good,"

"What do you mean he looks hot as fuck and you could never!" The blonde jumps in again, playing with her hair left to right.

"You're right, I do need to go home and see my girlfriend, maybe then I'll get better." I got up looking into their shocked faces, and then I turned to Theo winking at him as I grabbed my bag, waving at the team one last time I walked out and towards my car to finally get the fuck out.

I don't wanna talk about what I just said, though I do wanna see Lilah right now, I feel like shit.

I take out my phone after entering my car and dialed Lilah's number.