꧁𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟶꧂

Lilah's pov

Lilah's pov

"..it was really fun, especially when Easten slipped on the last stair after getting off the Ferris wheel and fell face first, I'm sorry that's not cool of me but it was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time" I start laughing for the hundredth time since that happened.

God I thing a bruise is forming in his cheekbone and I feel bad. He didn't make it a big deal though, he reassured us he was fine.

We took many pictures together in front of the rides we went on and doing silly poses.

Lastly we went to eat cuz we were actually starving after walking around all day long. It's not dark yet but it's getting there.

"God wipe a tear-" Easten pushes my shoulder lightly pretending he wasn't finding anything funny, but actually I could see the smile he was trying to hide.

I wiped an actual tear at the corner of my eye and took a sip of water trying to calm down.

A hand on my back going up and down soothingly. It was Eli making sure I don't fucking choke on this water. I need more of that alcohol not gonna lie.

"Hey you got any of that-"

The door of the restaurant slammed against the wall, the glass on it shattering everywhere, making a sharp noice that made my ears ring.
My head flew to it to see who the hell just entered.

And I was fucked.

It was Sebastian, with the gang in the back.
Looking around for me.

I turned around putting the hood of Eli's hoodie, I'm thankful he gave it to me, I was one gonna freeze and two it might save me.

I placed a finger to my nose telling them to hush and not say a word, as they might not recognize me and leave.

Why the fuck were they here? And how? My location is off for fucks sake.

...oh shit! Fuck me for posting those pictures.

Oh no they might recognize the guys, shit!

"look down," I whisper.

They look at me with confusion and don't listen.

I feel a hand snatch off my hood and sit right next to me where the seat was free.

"Who might these new assholes be huh?" Sebastian's voice rung confidently though a speck of hurt and anger was mixed in it.

I look up at him and then at the guys in the back.

"Um, these are my new friends," I spoke not looking at the guys sitting around the table only looking down as I felt bad for hanging out with these guys that I hadn't introduced to my best friend first.

"Right" Sebastian scoffs, glaring at the guys and mostly at Eli, I wasn't able to look at Eli to see why, Bash was looking at him but I hope it's nothing bad.

"Is this your boyfriend Lilah?" Easten asks unexpectedly throughly that awkward silence.

"N-no he's my best friend, Sebastian" I finally looked at them, Easten nodded.

"Nice to meet y'all, though you look crazy right now and I don't know what's happening,"

"What are you doing Lilah?" Bash ignores Easten and asks me with a warning tone.

"I'm just hanging out with them, what's the problem?" I shrugged trying to keep the situation calm.

"The problem is fucking big, where did you meet these guys, who are they?" He asks, the gang had been seated at the table next to us.

I'm hoping nothing crazy will happened since there's a lot of kids around, Bash wouldn't fight in front of kids.

"We meet at the restaurant I work in, they're really nice guys I swear, this is Easten, Max, Dolten and Eli." I pointed to each calling their name.

Bash sends me a quick glare before taking his eyes elsewhere, he was mad at me.

"Convince me they're nice guys," he said.

"Well, if they weren't nice they wouldn't take me to Disney land and make sure I have a good time, they'd drive me behind an abandoned building and kill me dumping my body inside of the dumpster or worse just leave me there-" god that was a lot.

"Goddamn," whispered Max covering his mouth.

"What the hell were you thinking huh?" Bash pointed at Eli, who was staying quiet though I could feel he wasn't good.

"Why would I let anything happened to her?" He said in a low tone peering at me once.
Please don't fight please, please.

I'm surprised no one has approached us to scold Bash for braking the glass door or to escort him out.

I'm scared.

Bash turns his head around looking at the gang, Grayson nodded towards him and got up approaching me.

"Bash no, I'm not leaving stop," as I said that I felt Eli's hand grabbing my forearm before Gray could.

"She's not going anywhere, if she wants to stay she can fucking stay." He stood up to his feet, tall and tough.

"I-it's ok Eli, I'm good" I get up as well putting my hand on top of his.

"Take your hand off of her right now" Sebastian grabs my other arm pulling me towards him.

"She came with us she's leaving with us-" Eli tries to pull me but no success, Sebastian had a tight grip on me and I didn't wanna make faces or sounds even though it hurt bad.

"It's ok Eli, I'll go with them it fine" I lower his arm from mine, and thankfully he nodded and let go.

Though he didn't take his glare off Sebastian and Sebastian didn't take his glare off him.

I pushed against Sebastian's chest to get him off his head and move along.

"Come on" he grabbed at my wrist and started pulling me away from the table, and out the restaurant.

We hopped onto his car and got on the road back home.

None of us spoke, I couldn't start speaking, as I thought he'd shout at me for it so I just listened.

I was gonna get a lot of lecture and scolds from him and the gang but I'll prepare to take every word.

I did do a bad thing not telling him about the guys or that I was going away with them but what's done is done.