꧁𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟾꧂

Lilah's pov

Lilah's pov

"..I know I know, but please I'm begging you I'll do anything just please." Maven pleaded me and I felt so bad hearing her voice sound so sad and worried for her son.

Ryder had locked himself up in his room again and hadn't come out in two days which got me worried as well. Fuck, right as I thought I distanced myself from him, I have to go back and see him.

I sigh deciding to go, fuck it, it's fine only this once.

"Okay, I'll be on my way" I whisper and after she thanks me a hundred times I say goodbye and hang up walking out of the bathroom and heading towards the living room where Eli and my mom were having coffee.

"Hey gorgeous, come your coffee is getting cold." Mom said waving her hand.

"Uh, actually Kai just called me so I need to leave but maybe later-" shit I thought that would be a good one, I hope they don't expect me to explain further, how will I convince Eli.

He got up grabbing his keys.
"I'll drive you." He says.

"It's ok, he said he'll come and pick me up." I smiled at him and he nodded coming to me as I was standing outside the door. I walk him outside and kiss him goodbye hoping he'd leave faster so I could go.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive you there?" He asked holding my hand and all of a sudden both our heads were turned towards the road where Kai's car roared in my drive way with a monstrous sound.

"Nope." I smile up at him before kissing him one last time and running to Kai's car and watched him get into his car, before I hop into Kai's Jeep.

I opened the passenger door and hop in turning to him with a thankful look.

"Gosh you saved me so good, thank you." I kiss his cheek before buckling up.

"Umm what's happening here?"

"Oh, yeah. Um I lied that you called me and were coming to pick me up, but I just said cuz I needed to be somewhere els without Eli knowing."

"Shit alright where you gotta be?" He asks not even bothered that I lied.

"Ryder's place quick!" I shake him by the shoulder and he just nods, he doesn't know what I know about Ryder, they all still think I'm good with him but actually I'm not even seeing him anymore.
They think we're fake dating so they approved of me doing that. That's why he's not even questioning my request.

"Why'd you come round?" I ask focusing on the side of his perfectly shaped face.

"Uh, just wanted to see you honestly." I think he's lying.

"What? You just saw me like an hour ago?" I say questionably.

"I missed you already?" He shrugged. What a liar, anyways he probably wanted to se mom, he loves her food and chocolate cakes and that's the only reason he's been coming often lately. My mom had nothing much to do so she either cleans or cooks all day, not complaining though.