꧁𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟻꧂

Lilah's pov

Lilah's pov

"Yeah? You like it?" Ryder breathes looking down at me.

"I do I really like it" I smile up at him growing back to tracing the tattoo on his arm.

He has a lot of cool tattoos that I have noticed a while ago.

I'm sat on the floor in front of him tracing his dragon tattoo that I'm in love this and talking to his drunk self.

He says a lot of random stuff and I don't really mind.

"I'm gonna get more in the future." He points me at the other tattoos on this bicep.

"Oh?"

"Yeaaaa I'm gonna get a lot" He smiles an excited smile.

"Okay that's cool" I nod keeping my fingers to his arm.

He slowly lowered his upper body forward crashing his forehead against my shoulder, nuzzling his face on my neck.

"I want more beer-" he groans bringing his hand to my hair.

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because you've had enough already" I run my hand through his hair trying to get him to sit up but not pushing him off.

He sniffed my neck slightly and then pressed his wet lips to it, gosh did I get chills all over my body.

"You smell delicious" he exclaimed retreating back and looking me in my eyes.

"Thank you, you smell good too"

"Thank youuuu" He drags. "You look really good there" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Where?"

"On your knees in front of me." He flashes me a dark smirk.

Well I guess some of him if still there even when drunk.

"Stop it" I help myself up so I could help him to get dressed, he was being stubborn and wouldn't put his clothes on so I decide to distract him for like a minute so he would maybe let me get him dressed so he wouldn't walk around half naked the rest of the night.

"Put your hands in" he listened this time and put his hands through the holes of his shirt.

"Aaahh" he stopped me from moving his shirt down.

"What now?" I let go of his shirt and watched as he held it above his chest.

He pointed to one side of his chest just above his heart.

"Right here-" keeping his finger there, my brows pulled together out of confusion.

"There what?"