The Toy hunt

August 2021, PittsburghEthan Page Toy hunt vlog

Ethan Page Toy hunt vlog

Liv had been following Griff down the street to meet Ethan, who had invited them and a few others on a toy hunt for a YouTube video.

Julia and her boyfriend Lee had tagged along with Brian and a few others around the city.

So Griff asked if Liv would tag along with him seeing as she didn't have plans and the boys wernt fond of letting the girls who they saw as little sisters out on their own in random cities.

The taller blonde had slowed down his stride glancing at Liv every few seconds once he noticed she started playing imaginary hopscotch next to him as they walked.

There was a very high possibility she'd end up tripping over her own two feet, which stressed him out to no end at how clumsy she could be yet was a well known competitive cheerleader it genuinely baffled him.

"And last but not least we have, 2/4ths of the Varsity blondes, Griff and Olivia." Ethan said turning his phone camera towards the two approaching people.

Liv glanced up hearing Ethan say their names and nearly tripped over her feet if it hadn't been for Griff grabbing the back of her backpack.

She smiled cheerily as she came to a stop next to Griff "hi!" She giggled before giving Mark, Dante, and Hook a bright smile and a wave in greeting as well.

Ethan grinned at Liv, she was so bubbly and bright he honestly loved her energy "So why have you joined us today? I heard from a few of the girls you and Penelope have become inseparable lately."

It was a genuine question but before she could answer, Griff intervened.

"Livy 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 need other friends to you know. Her whole world can't revolve around us and Penelope." That was half a lie. Griff and Brian just didn't trust Penelope Ford because of who she was affiliated with.

"Hey! I have other friends! I have the bestfriends, Kris, Orange, and Tay!" Liv pouted as she scrunched her nose up at Griff in offense that he said she needed other friends 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 Penelope when she clearly had friends.

She wasn't stupid she knew that the boys didn't like her particularly hanging around Penny and who she hung around.

But she would never outwardly start that argument with either of them just like how her little sister wouldn't either after she got together with Lee the boys were still wary of him.