I hate alabama: the end of it all

There's some Liv def uses some lyrics from Taylor swift/Billie Eilish in her speech to dylan

Nashville, Tennessee
October 2021

Liv decided to sit in the floor infront of Brandi's desk to color. "He never came to any of the things I ever did none of my cheer competitions, anything. He was always isolating me and keeping me from friends and family the relationship wasn't very good and uh my parents don't want him near me" She ranted before flinching hearing another round of knocks at the door, this time it was quieter.

"So I'm guessing he's probably here for you instead of trying to promote his stupid song and because he likes wrestling?" Brandi suggested with a certain expression on her face. One that said they knew what she meant by '𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱'. When a few sharp knocks hit her door, she instinctively stood up looking from Liv to the door. The knocks were sudden, clearly scaring the younger girl.

"Yeah" Liv nodded after seeing the look Brandi gave her "he always called wrestling a circus show, he was a pretentious rich douchebag that never had to work for anything in his life." She whispered quietly still wary of who was at the door

Brandi tilted her head, hoping Cody didn't blab off, but there wasn't much commotion going on, so maybe he didn't and it was someone else. Luckily, where the couches and desk were positioned, no one could see Liv in the floor. She walked over to the door. When she opened it, she expected Cody, Tony, or even one of the Bucks really. But instead it was Hook. "I- hi?"

"I know my girlfriend is in there," Hook blurted out, obviously worried about Liv. It made Brandi feel for the kid. "I just wanna make sure she's okay? If she doesn't want me right now, that's fine, but I just need to know she's okay," he rushed out before the older woman could get in a word not even realized he had called the tiny blonde his girlfriend. But it was the most desperate emotion the CBO had seen from the fluffy haired kid, that made her look over to Liv who had perked up after hearing Hooks voice. She looked over at Brandi quickly nodding that she could let him, she wanted to see him.

Hook at first smiled when Brandi let him in, but seeing the state Liv was in his face fell quickly. "Livy," he started as he walked over to her carefully. As if he was scared to spook her, not having any clue that he was what she needed in the moment. "What happened out there, baby? That's not like you, and I'd like to think I know you pretty well even by now—you can tell me anything okay? I'm not gonna shut you down or anything. I'll just sit here and listen if that's what you want." He gently took her hand in his once he sat down on the ground next to her. He wasn't sure if she was upset about losing, about Kris's painful-looking submission, or if she just saw 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 she didn't want to see in the crowd. But whatever it was, he just wanted to be there for her.