We're friends arent we?

September 2021New York City, New York

September 2021
New York City, New York

Liv had been on a roll lately being the only one from the Varsity blondes to win a match in a while.

She had just gotten a win over Jamie Hayter which surprised everybody seeing as Jamie was a lot taller and stronger than her.

Griff and Brian pulling the smaller girl into a tight group hug, Julia on the other hand stood back with an indifferent look though many people would miss it after liv smiled at her clearly excited she gave her older sister a fake passing smile back.

Hook who had been watching Livs match from backstage, he seemingly always did never missing a match of hers.

He had noticed the look Julia gave her sister when Livs back was turned. Being the observant person he is picked up on how off Julia was being with liv nobody else seemed to realize it.

Ricky side glanced the younger soon to be wrestler seeing as he was just looking at the monitor with a small glare. "You good bro?" He hesitantly asked as the show went to commercial meaning liv and them would be coming backstage now.

"Yeah yeah. I just thought I saw something I didn't though." Hook said shaking his head dismissing it. "I'm gonna go find liv." He said patting Ricky on the shoulder before walking away.

Liv had split off from her three teammates as she went to look for Sersha or anyone else she was friends with.

She was walking down the hallway and let out a shriek as she was quickly pulled around the corner only to come face to face with the fluffy haired boy.

"You scared the beejesus outa me! Don't don't do that" Liv said lightly smacking him against the chest with her Pom poms causing the boy to laugh quietly

"I was just coming to find you after your match, you did really great" he said quietly as he looked down at her.

Liv perked up and smiled brightly at the compliment "really? You think so!?"

Hook chuckled and nodded at how excited she got. "Really Liv, we're friends aren't we? I wouldn't lie to you."

"We are, yeah." Liv nodded "I just its you ya know? It's different you don't give compliments a lot so it's a lot to take in and realize that I'm not like imagining it because everyone else would tell me I did good but coming from you it means more and"

Hooks face turned a twinge of pink at the blondes admission that his compliments meant more to her than everyone else's.

He stayed quiet watching her ramble on it was honestly adorable.

"Livy!" Penelope called out from down the hall causing the blonde to stop rambling and step away from the boy looking down the hall at her.

Liv watched as the older blonde waved her over. She glanced at Hook with a sheepish look "I gotta go she needs me."

"No no I get it, it's fine go have fun with Penn I'll catch you later if you're still here by the end of the show" he smiled waving her on to go meet up with Penelope.

Liv nodded giving him one last smile before she skipped down the hall to meet up with the older blonde woman.

Penelope had watched the two for a moment before deciding to interrupt. She was iffy about the boy and his intentions with Liv though she had plans of her own.

She knew how trusting liv could be so it was a perfect plan to break her down and add her to their group.

Hook watched as liv made it to Penelope the older woman wrapping an arm around her shoulder before sending him a hard look as they left.

He didn't trust Penelope anymore than he trusted Julia.

He needed to talk to Sersha about what she thought of all this. Friends look out for friends and he didn't have a good feeling about either girls intentions with the girl he was crushing on.

He just had to be lowkey about it easier said than done. He texted the redhead to meet him at Team Taz lockeroom.

Once he had made it there he started pacing back and forth as he thought out what he wanted to say.

Not hearing the redhead come into the lockeroom till she cleared her throat causing him to jump.

"You rang kid? What is it." Sersha asked watching him pace the floor. She already knew what it was though, she knew the kid was crushing on the bubbly blonde.

"I just-" Hook paused running his hands through his hair

"You just have a major crush on Livy and you don't know what to do about it because your you." Sersha said looking at her nails hearing him stop pacing.

She glanced up looking at him as he gaped at her in disbelief. "What??? it's so fucking obvious kid, plus Ethan doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut hes dubbed himself the "captain of the livook" ship."

Hook looked at her with a blank look, he thought he was hiding it pretty good but obviously everyone and their dog could tell that he had a crush on the bubbly cheerleader.

"Moving past the obvious since everybody knows. Do you see anything off with Julia or Penelope when they're around liv?" He asked hoping that she did and he wasn't just seeing things.

Sersha looked at him a bit confused tilting her head as she thought about it. "You know what I have, yeah. I don't really trust Penelope around her especially with the bunny. But Julia? I see the side looks and glances she gives liv when she isn't looking." She nodded

He sighed in relief that she too stared noticing the off things going on.

"I'll keep an eye on her and have the boys watch out too because I have a gut feeling that this is just the beginning." Sersha said to reassure him that if some thing were to happen she would be right there at the blondes side.

Things were about to heat up, with Dylan O'Connor making a Suprise appearance at an AEW show after releasing a song about Liv.
How will the blonde and her friends get through what is only the start of the beginning of the downfall.