1 𝐌𝐈𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒

The overwhelming joy I have for myself is just- wow. 1 million. ONE MILLION! i remember seeing another fic with 1 million reads and thinking that was almost impossible, but many, MANY chapters, and years later, I made it!

I don't write as often since my interests have changed since almost three years ago now (wow that's crazy to think about), but I'll never forget everyone who supported me whilst writing this book.

there will be people I recognised since the book had <100 reads, to now! each and every one of you guys mean the world to me. this is a success I'd never thought would happen. but the world is weird sometimes, and it gives us achievements we thought we'd never deserve.

so, for anyone out there who's looking for a reason, this is your sign to start writing whatever little idea you have in your head! you might think it's wild and a stretch, but any idea is an amazing idea if you believe you can get through it.

when I started, it was just me being a kid and imagining myself with an animated character I had a crush on (lol). i had a little time/pocket watch/locket thing I had with me since going to Europe, and a wild idea exploded into my head. i imagined myself as a fictional character, interacting with each character from TDLOSK in every episode. one day, I thought 'fuck it', someone out there will enjoy my writing.

and it turns out a lot of you guys did. i admit a LOT of it is cringey and very immature, but I'm happy to where it got me. eventually I'll get to writing more on the sequel, and I hope you guys will be excited for that too.

i love, love, love you guys!! thank you for 1 million reads. this is just amazing. <3