O20: 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢!

NOT GIVING UP, I STILL
WANT IT ALL !

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

saiki kusuo
Every day was tiring for the boy, but y/n's smile always somehow made it better. Just how much though? As now he was dragged back out to eat ramen with his two other friends, and a h/c-headed girl by his side. If it weren't for her pleads and bribery with coffee jello, Saiki wouldn't of taken the offer. But alas, he was taken with them as Nendou found a new ramen place.

"We still aren't there yet?" Kaidou asked impatiently. 'Good grief. Remind me how you roped me into this again?' Saiki grumbled. 'Because you love me~' y/n teased, wrapping her arm around his. Shaking her off, he turned away to hide the growing blush. 'You're annoying.' He spat. 'Hm... I don't think I'm going to be as annoying as the next person who comes.' y/n clicked her tongue, waiting for a certain girl to turn the corner. 'What do you—'

"Oh, Saiki? What're you doing here?" There she was, Teruhashi and the glowing light around her. 'Did she just ignore the rest of us...?' y/n raised a brow. "OH!" Both Nendou and Kaidou exclaimed, "T-Teruhashi!" They we're both now out of character, acting completely different for the girl. "What're you guys doing our together?" She asked in a polite manner. Under all of it though, Teruhashi was scheming and ranting. 'Of course she's here! Why is she always with Saiki?! She's so clingy, ugh!'.

"Well- Nendou said he knows a good ramen shop, so he's taking us there." Kaidou answered, slipping on his words. "That's right! We're headed there to pig ou– I mean, eat!" Nendou was just as bad. '100 yen says this won't end well.' y/n betted, nudging Saiki. 'I'll give you 100 yen if you stop touching me.' He pulled himself back, dodging her hits. 'Whatever you like it.' She huffed.

"Oh, ramen huh?" Teruhashi beamed, trying to sound as interested as possible. "If you don't mind, can I come with you? Am I being a bit pushy?" Her eyes glided right over to Saiki, only wanting to spend time with him and not the others. 'You think they'd notice how obvious she is...' y/n whistled, waiting for them to get over their fan-boying. "W-Well I don't mind!" - "It'd be great if you come!". 'Seriously?' Saiki kept his usual serious, no-emotion face on.

"Hey, look at them!" - "They're seriously pretty!" - "Gorgeous even!" Men all around began whispering about the two girls who walked in the group. Teruhashi simply smiled back, secretly enjoying all of the attention. y/n wasn't as used to it, meaning she was cowering in embarrassment. Saiki on the other hand, protectively linked his arm with hers, 'Stay close with me, idiot.'.

"Why, I didn't expect you to eat ramen Teruhashi." Nendou was a completely different person by then. Though he still had his butt chin and awful haircut, his face morphed into something more mature and 'handsome'. 'This is scary to watch...' y/n fake gagged, prying out laughter from the other boy. "Say, Kaidou." Teruhashi spoke, causing the boy to jump in fear. "Y-Yes?!" He squeaked. "Why do you always have bandages on your hand?" She pointed out. "Oh, I do it so that my power won't go out of control!" He laughed nervously, but Teruhashi wasn't understanding. "Powers...? Sorry, I can't quite understand what you're saying."

Now unwrapping the bandages as fast as he could, Kaidou brushed it off, "Well, it just got like this! I don't even know why! I'll take them off!" He laughed. 'Look, he's even getting over his eighth-grader syndrome.' Saiki looked down to the girl who continued to latch onto his arm. They both respected each other's boundaries, but they never minded getting comfortable once in a while.

Saiki and y/n were falling behind, just watching the scene unravel. The two boys were trying hard to impress Teruhashi, who in all honesty, wasn't having any of it. 'This is so creepy to see, but it's the usual reaction she gets.' Saiki shrugged. 'They're quite excited. But that's just natural, since they can have a meal with me, the cutest girl in the world.' Teruhashi thought to herself, very self aware. 'So why is he still acting so calm like that?! Is it because of y/n?!' She clutched onto her bag strap harder. 'Yes, because y/n is the only cute person in my eyes.' He admitted, staring down at her. Though, she was the only one he could see properly in his eyes. y/n's breath hitched, trying to pull away from their linked arms. 'Shut up, you!'