OO1: 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨

— I'M NEVER GIVING UP,
AGAINST ALL ODDS !

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

saiki kusuo
Situated in his seat, Saiki kept his mouth shut, staring off into the distance. It wasn't long until his blue-haired friend came rushing over to pester him about another subject. This of course, irritated the psychic to no end, but it wasn't like he could casually blast him away (unfortunately). Kaidou continued to spurt on about the 'Dark Reunion', until another male came. Much larger and heavier figure, it was no other than Nendou Riki and his large buttchin.

Saiki could feel a tick mark mentally grow in his forehead, but this was the usual. "Hey pal, wanna get some ramen later?" Nendou suggested, standing right beside him. 'No.' He mentally replied, keeping his eyes straight ahead. "Why is it always ramen?!" Kaidou began to complain, waving his hand about in annoyance.

As the pair fought, going back and forth with terrible reasoning and explanation, Saiki had begin to hear more talk from other students. "There's a new student coming! Did you hear yet?" With this, the pink-head was ready to leave. He never liked dealing with new students, or anyone in general; Toritsuka was already enough. "Ah~ I hope it's a girl. Imagine how cute she'll be!" A male student squealed in excitement. "If it's a girl then maybe we can be friends!" A more wholesome thought came by, from another female student.

'Sure she'll be cute, but she'll never be as pretty as me!' And there we had the 'most pretty and perfect' girl, Teruhashi Kokomi. On the outside she seemed as if the most purest, sweetest, and most gorgeous being on the planet. But with one quick mind-read, and her likability scale would have dropped to zero. Everyone was infatuated with the girl, all except Saiki Kusuo, and this had become the most annoying thing to her. As everyone does, he was supposed to say 'oh!' as soon as she reached his sight. Yet somehow he didn't, and it has now become her ultimate mission to get him to say the one-syllable expression.

The conversation of a new-comer bursted about, each group giving their prediction on who they'll be and what they'll be like. "Maybe we can suck them into our Teruhashi cult!" An unfamiliar male called out. 'That'd be a terrible curse.' The psychic sighed, finally moving to place his cheek on a hand. "All I hope is that they will be just as fired up and determined!" Finally, the class representative had spoken his words on the new student. Hairo Kineshi, a fiery redhead with the most determined heart. He's sweet and loves to encourage others, until he gets serious with his sport.

Saiki started losing his patience, but sat still in his position. "What do you think they'll be like?" Done with their arguing, Kaidou placed a hand on Saiki's shoulder to grab his attention. 'Don't care.' He really didn't. The boy would've already been able to spot the student and know half of their background story within a minute. He could never be surprised, and he didn't know if that was a curse or not.

"No matter who it is, I'll get them to help me defeat the Dark Reunion!" Kaidou chanted, dramatically stretching out his arm. Nendou simply shrugged, "As long as they can eat ramen, I don't care." Saiki sweat-dropped, 'Of course that would be their standards'.

"Quiet down now class!" The teacher abruptly entered in, getting the bustling class to find their seats. "We have a new student, please welcome her." Walking in right behind came an unfamiliar face. A pretty one at that; could she possibly be prettier than Teruhashi?

Gasps came from various sides of the room, even a few 'Oh!'s. That was impressive. Stopping at the front of the classroom, she gave a bow and introduced her name. "Good morning! My name's l/n y/n, it's a pleasure to be here. I hope we can all be friends!" Her enthusiasm immediately captured the hearts of many, but she seemed too enthusiastic to Saiki's liking.